OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Make it easier for the user change your password. I cannot find anywhere on the mobile app to change my password

Make it so that a password can be changed in the mobile app

2,532 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

100 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is there no option to change password through mobile device? Its ridiculous that I can't find an option to change my password!

This is a serious issue. Need to change password immediately for security issues but only have access to my phone!

Some people don’t have access to a computer at all and so would never be able to change their password and protect their account.

This is NOT good enough!

Actually that’s why I’m here I’d like to be able to change my password more frequently and on the phone, in a secure way, in terms of safe internet. I would prefer you not to have my number or other @.

• Katarina Krnjak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If somepne hacked you, it is literally impossible to change the password asap! I HAVE to go to a PC to change it!

How about letting me charge my password without having going to the Microsoft help page to find out

Self-explanatory. I would think this would already be an option. I work as an IT business analysts and checked the OBVIOUS places for this option. With security such a concern these days I don't understand why this isn't available. Or if it is, why it isn't fairly obvious how to do or where to access the CHANGE PASSWORD option. JEESH

I have been hacked in my social media and I think someone used my email for that, but I can't pick a PC for a while and I can't change my password from my smartphone. I'm afraid I have something else stolen

Make it easy to chnage your passwords from mobile. I have a huge privacy scare right now and can’t changey password. This is ridiculous. Read a lot of other ideas and seems this is a common issue, one response was a link to a “how-to” that’s was unhelpful. How about a change password link. Duh.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Outlook.com: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base