OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

want to switch back to basic classic outlook outdated mac ?? how -do i do this ???

448 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    layin freeman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brenda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

give me back the old format please. the new one is totally NOT helpful or user-friendly. Have spent so much time trying to find items or solve problems and still cannot make head nor tail of it. Give me a choice please.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate this the format. This is the worst email page I have ever seen! Bring back the the page you replaced with this new ****.

Im using outlook.com. There is no "Home mail tab". Where do I manage Spam filtering.
        Getting all spams on inbox.
        Thanks.

• Harriette Dottridge commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have lost the ability to set my home page tabs and I don't like the way that sometimes the new messages are in bold and sometimes they are not. Also flagged messages used to go to the top of the page, now they stay in date order. And I don't like the grey typeface.

The new format is slow, cumbersome, difficult to use and totally unnecessary. At least give us the option of continuing with the former format.

Deseo el formato anterior el nuevo es muy complicado no deja enviar los mensajes

• colleengiddings@hotmail.co.uk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want my old e.mail page back pleeeese I can't find my folders sent draft block or deleted files only the e.mails I didn't ask for the change and don't want it

• ritaamorris8@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate the new look; too many problems with searching and viewing; I cannot find anything. I keep making suggestions to the 3rd party, but never get an email back like it says.

• patricia eicholtz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate the new format I want to read my all my e-mails the way I used to I want to be able to delete my e-mails the way I used to there was no reason to change don't change what isn't broken

Bring back the old email format or give a choice. This is not going to work for me.

What has happened to my email! I want the old system back! C'mon Microsaof, you've got to be kidding!

Hate the new changes! Please put it back to the way it was or at least have option to do so!

• JP JP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Remove the advertising panel in outlook mail, it cuts the email heading in half making it unreadable, revert back to the prior version of outlook

← Previous 1

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base