OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Delete Unwanted Addresses from Auto-Complete

Please give an option to remove unwanted search suggestions from Outlook.com.

There are people who have done me some great harm in my life whose names and email addresses I don't want to see when I use the search feature to go through my emails, and I don't want to get a new email count just to fix this.

This would be greatly appreciated.

54 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
RB shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Quiero eliminar mi cuenta por completo ya que otros usuarios han tenido acceso a mi cuenta más de una vez

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have people who have changed email addresses but the old ones still appear and I accidentally send emails to the wrong account. Please enable me to remove old email addresses.

• lingxuisme@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not sure I am the only person with some problem with your contact list setting now.

I used to send email to wrong email address @hotmail.com when i meant to send email to @hotmail.com.au back to 4 years ago.
    I added correct email address as my contact and sent quite a few emails to the correct email address in the recent years.
    Yesterday when I used my new phone tried to send an email to the correct email address. After I put the first few letters of the contact, automatically it came out the wrong address I only used once back to 4 years ago. I didn't realise it's wrong as normally other email servers always bring the contact address or most frequent use or most recent email address. So email with important information went to the wrong person.

It looks your defer email address logic put shorter address prior of contact/recent/frequent email address.
    It does bring some chaos.

Outlook.com: Search

Feedback and Knowledge Base