or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • bladebiddlerua@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i don't like the new update. can you please keep the classic version? or at least permanently embed my account to the classic version theme. thanks. its just the new version doesn't look good and it really confuses me with the images by the side of the mail. thanks

• Patrick McCabe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could Microsoft please let us change outlook.live.com (a free Hotmail account) back to the classic view? How did Google destroy Microsoft in search? By not changing things! Sure, Google occasionally has a different font at the Chrome site, or doodles, or other bells & whistles. But mostly, it's just the same look as it ever was. Could Microsoft please stop changing things?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Give us a format option: The cumbersome, slow to load Outlook live is a step backward in function. What features have been added all appear to drive revenue stream for microsoft.

Such arrogance. Why, piece by piece your market share continues to erode in every product area.

• swhitedwhite@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really liked the older "classic" format for my inbox page... It was so much simpler and easier to use.
        Could we please go back or at least have a choice!!

Outlook.com: Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base