OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

New feedback from Outlook.com

Every time I am deleting Junk mail it is keeps coming back after deleted.
several times its takes 3 times I has to delete as its keeps coming back into my Junk box.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
PANKAJ GANGARAM KAPADIA shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

15 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WHATS GOING ON? I DELETE MY UNWANTED MESSAGES AND THEY COME RIGHT BACK INTO THE INBOX? THEY WONT STAY GONE?

• Andre M. Lavigne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

here we go again Microsoft IT nerds, this time deleted folders and items keeps coming back, do I need to go back to school to manage your darn software now, or all your recent upgrade and updates are working against each others, I personally think the latter.
    IF IT AINT BROKEN DON'T FIX IT, NO LONGER APPLIES!!!!!!!!

hallo hallo, 3 emails keep coming back instantly afther i delete them. i think its some sort of bug

• Amarpreet Singh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make the system data friendly. It takes to long to load. ALso, when I delete my emails, they come back again. It still doesn't change after 3 times deleting them.

• jharper24019@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

E-mails I delete do not stay deleted. I've deleted some files many time, but they keep coming back over and over. Why does Outlook have this terrible, unacceptable behavior?

• ctstahley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the 'Deleted Items' folder, when deleting the emails, they come back and I have to delete them again for them to go away.

• Kevin Fujikami commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i keep deleting a few emails, but they keep coming back into my inbox. how do I stop this from happening.

• spotlesscleaningserviceinc@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not an idea, but a few bugs with the new Outlook. We have a draft that keeps coming back. I have deleted it several times...and it just keeps coming back. Also, when attaching files, you really should list computer before onedrive. Yes, I know we are thinking "cloud" which is great, but majority still do not have their heads in the clouds yet. Thank you so very much.

• Karen ZUBERT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every time I try to delete an e-mail or send it to junk mail, it comes back. When I try to delete it again it tells me outlook is unable to to this. Please look into this. This is the second time this has happened. When I look at my mail it says I have a certain number of new mail, but these are e-mails that I haven't been able to trash.....

Since the update I can not keep deleted emails from reappearing in my in box. I delete them then they come back to the inbox after I sign out.

Can't delete e-mails !!!!! They keep coming back every 15 minutes like Zombies! Some come back in triplets !!!!! HELP

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base