OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Be able to send yourself on email notification about an appointment.

In the old version of outlook.com calendar you could send your self an email notification of an appointment. In the new beta version of outlook.com calendar there is no way to send yourself an email notification. Why did this feature go away? I liked to send myself email notifications, then delete them as I had the appointment. Please re-new this feature.

130 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
ted Irvin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So in July you said you were working on adding this feature and would post an update when it's available. That was 8 months ago, how about a status on this issue.

BTW, when you delete features instead of adding them, that's not an upgrade, that's a downgrade. Totally moronic.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello MICROSOFT! Are you listening to us, your Customers?? HAVE TO HAVE email reminders brought back to the New Calendar! For important events (entries), I typically setup email reminders to be sent out at multiple timeframes (2 weeks, 1 week, 3 days, 1 day, CUSTOM, & 1 hour). Without emailed reminders, the Calendar functionality has taken a HUGE step BACKWARDS! I pay pretty good money to subscribe to 365 Office & sure would like to be able to use the Calendar to keep me on track with events as they are approaching the target-date.

Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base