OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Your junk mail filter is too stringent. In the past few months I have missed several important emails.

3,463 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

162 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It says that emails will delete after 30 days. I’m trying to recover an email from 11/11 which hasn’t been 30 days and it’s no where to be found. This new automatic delete function ****

I have to constantly mark an email as "not junk". Doesn't this system learn? I have daily more than 50 in my junk - much more than in my usual inboxes. So yes, people are mad that I've missed emails. Why all of a sudden emails that I've been getting for a long time from the same people are ending up in Junk?

• Ant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to agree. It is too stringent and something fundamentally flawed with it. Scam bank emails, fake PayPal have been coming into my inbox and my real PayPal account correspondence has been going into my junk email along with important work documents. We are advised to add the address of trusted senders into our contact list, done! yet this topsy turvy and highly inconvenient mix up seems to worsen by the week.

I am not recieving my facebook reset code. It appears there are others that are having the same problem. Please fix this immediately

• Rio Ramos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Im not recieving facebook support emails on my hotmail account. Can you please tell me why. I have important memories i cannot access because you guys arent allowing fb to email me which is ****. Please respond to our questions.

Why am i not recieving my emails from facebook. I need to reset my page. Its an emergency please. Reply with an answer to us

I am not recieving my facebook reset code. It appears there are others that are having the same problem. Please fix this immediately

I want my old messages back how i can do this??bcs someone delete this messages but i want this messages

• Ahmed Galal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The messages come to me very important and I can not find them or alert them because they automatically go to junk mail without relaying them or ignoring the sender

I have failed to receive several important emails and it is not in my junk mail too. Please advise.

Hi, may i know how to get back the junk mail, my junk mail auto deleted. Please advice thank you.

Have you tried to Mark as important email. That way it doesn't go to junk or span.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base