w bowdler shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

243 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jerry Kane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I click on the circle on the left side of an email to get it ready to delete, BUT then I accidentally click on another email and it opens up. When I close that email all the checks on the emails that I want to delete are gone. I need to go through all the emails again to get them ready to delete. It is a small thing I know, but it's frustrating.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just want to be able to delete email addresses and folders that I don't need.

• GerardaK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The order of your folders, to prevent a "Delete All" of the Sent folder, should be:
    Inbox
    Sent Items
    Drafts
    Junk Email
    Deleted Items

I think that would work much better.

• danachristy@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE add a delete all button on e-mail for trash and junk mail!!!!
    I'm not going to use this anymore if I have to spend an hour deleting individual e-mails.

Need Delete All Button. Its time consuming deleting 10 emails at a time when you have over 100 emails to clear.

Need to have the option of deleting all emails at once.. come on this is so annoying!

I just want to clear my entire inbox with one button. This would be especially useful when using the mobile site.

Delete ALL option and not only 5 at once ? I have more than 1000 emails I want to delete but don't have the time to delete 5 emails at a time ???
    Add this by the Inbox, Junk and Deleted folder please ?

Need an option to "delete all"

Tired of coming back after a length of time, to find thousands of emails to delete. This is not my main account.

• frankie.fujo@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Give me option for selecting more than 100 messages at a time in every category and folder and give me option for deleting all messages received by the same email address.

I am suffering problems if you don't fulfill my demand i will deactivate my acccount

• tpr_ath_test1@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Option to select all messages in a folder
    When there are many messages (for example 4000) in a folder, it is not possible to select them all by scrolling, holding the shift key and clicking, because while scrolling, the items are not loading correctly and the selection is lost. This could be solved by a Select all option, so that there is no need to scroll and all items can easily be moved to another folder.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base