OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

advertising

dear outlook.
i have noticed today that there are now adds in my email feed. one for bmw, i marked this as offensive and now its replaced with a printing advert. if these adverts continue to appear i will be deleting my outlook account and will open a gmail account

654 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    hynes1705@outlook.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

181 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My mail box should be private and only given to those I choose to give it to... and American companies flooding my inbox ? I live in the uk and have not signed up for these emails? So why is it happening. Seriously considering changing my email address to a more secure company!

I get enough ads, junk emails and suggestions from everything else in my daliy life. I do not want them on my emails.

• Sheryl Cupps commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What is it that Outlook does not understand when I write I DO NOT WANT ANY ADS! Is that such a complicated English sentence? Or does Outlook simply want to see how far it can go tasking the patience of its users? Whatever the reason may be: STOP SENDING ME ADS AND LINKS - I AM NOT, NOR WILL I EVER BE INTERESTED. If that is the way Outlook considers it is "protecting user privacy", then Outlook has not the foggest idea of what "privacy" means! STOP IT - NOW!!!!!!!

• Kelly Baldry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

remove all advertising, its unwanted , annoying and uses OUR paid for data allowance to download. Adverts are the unwanted packaging we have every time we buy something.

• t gates commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am becoming evermore dissatified with Outlook. Inspite of my privacy being set to the maximum I continue to get lewd, and sexually inappropriate emails in my junk mail folder. I shouldn't have to spend even a minute of my time having to block these emails from ANNA with big ***** or Asian beauties!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT!!!!!

I agree with all these comments. I do NOT want to see ads in my mailbox or I'm closing my account. I will wait still a couple of days and if it's not solved, I will go elsewhere for my mails

Today ads started to appear in my email. I am giving MSN/Hotmail time to correct and remove this, if this is not corrected and removed, then I will be forced to close my account and move to another email source. I have had this email address since 2000, and I find this unacceptable.

• allan_december commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how do I get the add off the bottom of my screen without paying bucks, it showed up unexpectedly this morning.
        I'm really annoyed, I cannot see a page of incoming emails.

Allan

• patricia_westall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get rid of ads that take up inches of right side of screen - I don't ever use them and find them most annoying!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base