Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    s4wgb@hotmail.co.uk shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

56 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • James Curie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get rid of the ads on top of the Android app. Not side adsence that another poster is talking about, so please do not try to hide this post within his. I'm talking about your newest version of the Android app. You now have obtrusive ads that are not needed nor necessary.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I keep seeing ads at the top of my email inbox. Is there any way to opt out of this? Thank you!

Display advertisement on my email. I feel uncomfortable. And this is unpolite behavior. This is private place.

I have an ad that appears in Outlook that is particularly disgusting. It not only shows up in my Outlook account but also when I am reading articles for msn.com. As I sometimes check Outlook when I am at work it is completely inappropriate to my place of employment and is even more distressing.
        I have not recently done any searches for the product so I don't know why it would be appearing in my account.
        I feel like it is there to INTIMDATE me into signing up for the ad free version of Outlook.
        It would be an improvement if the ads at least rotated. But this ad has been there for months now.

• Lynn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

to be able to move ads from bottom of page to right hand side or even block. mine was at side but somehow it moved to bottom of page. it is verty annoying

• kevin kubich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Look I under stand that this is a free service and you allow advertisers to cover the cost of services. However when I'm working with the email, I constantly have adds on the right side of the screen and even worse so, so , so much junk emails. Please limit the amount of junk emails. Your killing us. Every time I open my email, there are enough junk emails to choke a Horse. The only thing worse then your Spam, is have a Tele Marketer constantly calling your house.

• santabryce@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to be able to reduce the size of ADs so that I can read more of my emails without so much scrolling. The ADs are taking up a third of the screen.

I did not give Outlook permission to clutter my mailbox with SPAM ADS. They supposedly come from Yahoo, and I have nothing to do with Yahoo. Yahoo claims i must allow cookies from them to stop the ads - B.S. You are trying to scam me. STOP THE ADS.

• jlaw1185@live.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

can we stop with the ads. they are very distracting and show up in the inconspicuous places. i mean who wants to see ads at the very top of their email in the inbox? I even paid for ad free email once and never really got rid of all the ads.

← Previous 1 3

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base