OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

New feedback from Outlook.com

Block content from unknown person did not work properly.
I have much more received unknown nor I like it and tell me how to block permanently blocked these email.

and attachment pic has auto show. I have already block attachment picture.
make your service better.

and reply me when solve my problems

9,060 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ibrar_trq@hotmail.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    AdminMicrosoft Outlook (Admin, Outlook.com) responded  · 

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

48 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THANKS FOR THE "HELP" Microsoft Admin. -NOT!
        Might as well tell her to "figure it out yourself sweety".

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why was the feature of being able to block e-mail address removed, a move backwards. I now have constant spam, some of which are adult content. I do not appreciate this, especially when my teenager asks to use my mobile for school work. Thanks outlook for removing a useful feature

I want the ability to block sender's back! **** the spam lords that send 60 new messages when you unsubscribe from 1. Idk why it was ever removed.

Just getting real BORED with all theys emails I receive. Never signed up to any of them. And when you unsubscribe you get even more. REAL BORING...

So unhelpful thx for the generic link to **** completely non relevant to the junk mail issue

Getting fed up with emails getting sent from block user how do I no who it really is and also can’t even change password or update security Simone else is using my account please sort this out I wanna no who sending me emails so I no it’s not someone trying to steal stuff

Let's know each others email 📧 in terms of communications and conversations, thanks. Mustychiamaechi

Don't open things that shouldn't be open. If offered a loan and you Credi sucks don't open it,just delete it

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think Microsoft should just my email account down as I can’t even change my password or change the country stop making out it’s your account and stop using my son PlayStation

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah my email are the same strange coming up block iv already had to contact PlayStation course of some ***

I keep receiving emails constantly telling me to sign in, even though I’m already signed in. I have emailed yourselves regarding this problematic scam. But never received any help whatsoever from yourselves. This pop up request is happening 100s of times daily. I will be deleting my account soon, as this has now become a complete nightmare

← Previous 1 3

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base