OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Please bring back "Ad-free Outlook" because the Premium is now too expensive.

I would like to get rid of ads, and also stop the sign out page from re-directing to msn. Let me pay to get rid of that without having to pay for Premium which is now too expensive for home users.

298 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bob shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

33 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why take your paid offer for Outlook without advertising when there are so many Adblock free ? At least you should give some good motivation.

Take away the ad on the bottom of my email page!!!! I can't read my emails properly...it was at the side before. If you don't take it away I am going through another email account.

• Claudia Bakalyar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it's really lousy that I have to "upgrade" to Premium to have an ad free mail box. Is my monthly subscription with Microsoft not enough to avoid this hassle? Really? Between Google spying on me now, you guys can make a few more dollars in order for me to have an account free of annoying ads. Not a happy camper guys!!!!!

• [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is my email charging 5 cemts when someone trys to email me ...stop it or I will change whole account

• CMD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used to pay $20 per year to get ad-free Outlook, and it was worth it to me. I tried to renew but was not able to, and now it seems that the only way to get rid of these stupid ads is to subscribe to Office 365. What a scumbag move. I don't need Office 365 because I have a licensed copy of Office. Please bring back the option to pay to get rid of the ads.

Go back to the old Outlook. It really ****** me off to now have ads in my outlook. I have a google account so am thinking of getting rid of outlook. I'm not paying for a premium service to get rid of ads. Especially when there are free email servers that don't have that!

• outlook_C4BF594A901F93C6@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many small businesses cannot afford your monthly or yearly premiums you charge for outlook 365 and personally I find it very expensive. If it was more affordable, I would have opt for the option. The outlook email I am using at the moment is not premium and their is no ads.

Because the upgrade contains the irritating ads as a form off "punishment" for not going premium, I would decline your offer to use outlook email as well. I have been using thunderbird for many hears, cost absolutely nothing (except for donations) and it served me well thus far.

So, although your email product has now improved to what I am used to work with, sadly, because of the ads, I will decline using it.

• jcjnsp72 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do I get rid of the ads that just appeared at the bottom of my inbox page?

why am i seeing adds that i can't delete in my mail? is this yahoo now? i chose msn not o deal with that ****

What is with the Ads now appearing with the inbox? We get enough as it is. GET RID OF THEM!

Please STOP putting advertisements in my email , we get enough junk without you adding to it!!!!

• ladonbass@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE GET RID OF THAT AD AT THE TOP OF MY EMAILS...IT SLOWS MY COMPUTER DOWN AND I HATE SEEING IT. I BELIEVE ITS CALLED AD CHOICES. OR TELL ME HOW TO GET RID OF IT !!!

← Previous 1

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base