OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

Outlook.com

New feedback from Outlook.com

I C A N ' T S T A N D the Focused and Other Inboxes!!!!! Let me get rid of them!!! I'm already highly organized; having a second inbox is a hassle, can lead to errors, gives me even MORE to do, and makes me nuts.
Get rid of it.

Thank you,
Paige

0 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Microsoft OutlookAdminMicrosoft Outlook (Admin, Outlook.com) responded  · 

We have some good news! You can actually turn the Focused inbox feature off and on as you wish. To do so:

1. Go to settings in the top right corner of your screen. On the next screen, look in the left panel.
    2.Scroll down until you see a heading titled Layout.
    3.Listed under layout you should see an option for Focused Inbox.
    After you’ve clicked on Focused Inbox you will be given the option to “sort messages into Focused and Other” or “Don’t sort messages”.
    4.After selecting one of these options make sure to click the save button at the top of your screen then click options on the top left to return to your updated inbox.

If you are interested in learning more about our Focused inbox feature and how it works please refer to the following article.https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Focused-Inbox-for-Outlook-f445ad7f-02f4-4294-a82e-71d8964e3978?appver=OWC150

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum. We make sure to read all suggestions here and forward them to the appropriate teams.

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)