OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Agenda calendar view

Google's Gmail calendar has a calendar view called 'Agenda'. It allows you to print your agenda in a list format. You can print your agenda for the current month, following month or whatever month you like. If the Outlook calendar people could copy this idea it would be great!

198 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Mark Braybrook shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jai Tyler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

List view please. It's impossible to delete all events in my primary calendar without this!

• Denny Hays commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is Microsoft still ignoring this request?
    Agenda view please! I'm asking my company to switch to G-Suite because Outlook sucks

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the Calendar agenda or list view is available in Google Calendar under the "schedule" view. A similar facility should be available in Outlook.com

• Timothy Zhu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I would like an agenda view on the right side, similar to the standalone Outlook desktop app. I don't like having to toggle back and forth between mail and calendar views. I like to just have it all in one single view.

• Karl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that an agenda view of the calendar at outlook.com would be very helpful. Sometimes I like to review all the appointments I've made for correctness or missing items, and an agenda view for an entire month would help me do this efficiently.

The problem with the "List" view as it exists currently (closest thing to an "Agenda" page) is that repeating meetings only get one instance listed. They don't show you where they actually lay in the timeline.

• Andrew Kwashnak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow the page to include an agenda list of appointment/events from the user's calendar, and optionally tasks, on the right column. Inspired by the setup I have in Outlook 2010 with 3 columns:
    1. folders (minimized)
    2. Email list with preview box on bottom
    3. Calendar, Agenda and Tasks

• Peter R. Szarvas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

It would be good If users could choose how many days they would like to see like 3/4/5 days if one week is too many days to see at once.

thank you!

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the new outlook.com there is plenty of space in the right column to list upcoming schedules. It would be so convenient to have a chronological list view.

Since the new update I cannot find how to change the calendar into the "Agenda" setting that shows all of my calendar appointments in a list. The mobile version has this feature but the desktop version no longer has it. Please fix it

Thanks

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The user should be able to choose the period he wants to see in the agenda view, for example the next three month. Currently, agenda view is restricted to 1 week. All calendar entries in chronological view should appear on the email page instead or beneath advertising. I am willing to pay for this feature.

Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base