OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

New feedback from Outlook.com

Since the Outlook change I can't send emails. Everything goes to drafts and then I can't send the drafts.

128 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
James Dome shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

451 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • imran ali commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi,

This is urgent. From today evening. I am not getting emails from some important websites and places into my hotmail account. These include:

Freelancer.com
    Payoneer.com
    onlinehomeopathicdoctor.com
    etc
    And I don't know what else is blocked.

I have checked everything you guys asked here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/oemail-osend/im-not-getting-certain-emails-to-my-hotmail/2625af18-c310-41ca-9ac5-7959cae8cff6

But still nothing resolved.

Please correct this for me. It is a great loss for me. Can you please address this on urgent basis.

Imran

• fjpalos@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello.

My account (FJPALOS@HOTMAIL.COM) is not receiving mail. Earlier it was not sending nor receiving. Can you please investigate this, and let me know the cause (in case I am at fault), and when it is fixed?

As you can imagine, this is an urgent matter for me. Thank you very much.
    Francisco Palos

• annazak@hotmail.fr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
    I did not recieve at least two emails, that were sent to me today. Both of them we addressed to more people.
    I do not understand what happens ?!?!
    Thanks for your explanation and quick solution !
    PC, Windows 7, mozilla

• photolsd@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

your recent updates have made it so I cannot send or receive email. I am in the midst of trying to sell a product and my customer wants to send me an eTransfer. I have had the same hotmail address for a very long time and have never had trouble with it. Now that my job is changing I cannot communicate unless I use google and I cannot stand google. Please fix this. Thank you

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good Day,
    I am facing a problem on Hotmail. I can't recieve any emails and my emails can not be delivered to the receiver.
    Could you please check my problem and solve it as soon as possible?
    Best Regards

Since a couple of hours neither the incoming nor the outgoing mails are visible. Several test mails did not work. Please help me to solve this problem, thank you!

Dear Lady`s \Gentelman
    I can not send this email
    Please
    what should I do
    How to correct this
    I do not know maybe it's also a problem for receiving messages too
    Hope reply as soon as you can
    murshedkaraki @ hotmail
    Thanks

Since few days i'm unable to send mails, please help me to understand what happen and what to do.

Thanks

Patrizia Pistolesi

• adamopoulou@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a problem with my account today. Many messages cannot be sent irrespective of the way I use to send them (Outlook 2016, Windows 10 mail or even the web)

In Outlook 2016 messages appear on the Sent Items folder but they never reach their recepients.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base