Paul Heywood shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MARGARET S STONER commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MORE icons for Outlook Calendar PLEASE!!! And let us make and use our own icons. A Book for Book Club would be nice.

• Adrian Richards commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need one for maintenance visits, i.e. plumbers, electricians, etc. Perhaps some tools, screwdriver, spanner (wrench).

• Kristy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree it would be nice to have more options and most of all for it to be uniform between the different platforms/devices.

• Lyndon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even generic charms, a $ for financial related, a red cross for medical related, etc. Make it cross platform for Outlook Calendar, Windows Calendar.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More charms are definitely needed. They don't cover enough events. They really need to be updated. I like more choices than the ones that are offered.

• Chris Verhasselt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why is it the charms for outlook.com are different from the charms when using the calendar app in Window's 10. One would think the programmers and PM's at Microsoft would be smart enough to think. "Hey...let's try to make features the same through all platforms". Guess that's probably why the IPhone App for Outlook still doesn't have color categories.

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. For example, I currently use the 'football' charm for when I attend a sports event, e.g. a football or cricket match, but would like an additional charms for my own gym (dumbbells?) and cycling (a bike?) times. Perhaps Microsoft just needs a "suggest a charm" feature?

Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base