OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Family Calendar

A family calendar that merged the individual calendars of everyone in the family.

37 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
David Bond shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bob Hanson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like the Family Calendar. It would be even more useful if I can subscribe other calendars directly to the family calendar. For example, my kids sports teams use Team Snap and I would like to be able to subscribe the Team Snap calendar directly to the Family Calendar instead of to my personal calendar and then having to share my personal calendar. The same could be done for school calendars and other organization calendars. That would make it easier to coordinate family events which I assume is the primary purpose of the family calendar for most people.

• drkozak@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My family wants to share a calendar named "Family Calendar" so that we can all see what each person is doing.
    I creating a shared calendar "Family Calendar" but it is recording all entries to the calendar as "From Me" even if my wife makes the appointment in the Apple App for Outlook on her iPhone. Also all entries in the Calendar are the same color...
    I'd rather not use Google Calendar but it frankly it seems to be more visually intuitive. For example my wife can overlay both of my daughters and her appointments all on the same day and they each have separate colors to help make it visually easier to process.
    Can the Microsoft calendars do this? Am I missing something? Please add this feature.

Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base