OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

New feedback from Outlook.com

The scroll bar used to go through your email is not calibrated correctly. In the former version you would get so many emails per page which is the preferred option to what the new version offers. There either needs to be an option that an email user can set or this needs to be re-calibrated. Before the upgrade we could scroll through our thousands of emails at a slow readers pace using the scroll bar now when you use the scroll bar the emails disappear and you can literally end up in emails from years 2014 instead of a few emails down from that day. Now there are these tiny arrows at the top of the email list and bottom but very inconvenient to have to click an arrow several times when the scroll was created to easily move through your first 15 emails.

Also my emails do not record the emails being sent since the upgrade. Ive removed my pop email settings logged out and re-added the the pop and smtp settings and this still doesnt provide me with a Sent folder that records the sending of my emails. My emails do however arrive to their attended recipients although they do not show in the Sent folder and if I run a search to find them I do not have a copy or evidence that I sent the email unless I blind copying myself. Past articles show under Options their should be a mail tab that you can check a box to save messages in the Sent folder but this Option is not available in my settings.

0 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Completed  ·  AdminMicrosoft Outlook (Feedback Manager, Outlook.com) responded  · 

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team
PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base