OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

ad blocking

I suggest that ads marked as junk should stop coming into my in box, it would help enormously if I blocked them, they stay blocked

1,264 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
tricia wells shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

257 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Outlook services are great, though I don't want any ads. I want to make that decision on my own. Thank you.

My mail box should be private and only given to those I choose to give it to... and American companies flooding my inbox ? I live in the uk and have not signed up for these emails? So why is it happening. Seriously considering changing my email address to a more secure company!

• James Curie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get rid of the ads on top of the Android app. Not side adsence that another poster is talking about, so please do not try to hide this post within his. I'm talking about your newest version of the Android app. You now have obtrusive ads that are not needed nor necessary.

I get enough ads, junk emails and suggestions from everything else in my daliy life. I do not want them on my emails.

Hi, I keep seeing ads at the top of my email inbox. Is there any way to opt out of this? Thank you!

Display advertisement on my email. I feel uncomfortable. And this is unpolite behavior. This is private place.

I have an ad that appears in Outlook that is particularly disgusting. It not only shows up in my Outlook account but also when I am reading articles for msn.com. As I sometimes check Outlook when I am at work it is completely inappropriate to my place of employment and is even more distressing.
    I have not recently done any searches for the product so I don't know why it would be appearing in my account.
    I feel like it is there to INTIMDATE me into signing up for the ad free version of Outlook.
    It would be an improvement if the ads at least rotated. But this ad has been there for months now.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base