OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Expanding the calendar with See More or See Less in Month View

Your old version allowed you to see all the activities for a day in the month view by expanding the whole week. Now you show a +1 and you have to click on that to see it. The second or third item for a day can be just as important as the top one. The see more or less Would be nice to see that feature again.
Jim

45 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jim Weisbecker shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes. Very much in agreement. The old monthly view of the calendar was much easier to skim over. Clicking on individual days for additional items is so inefficient.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The month view of the calendar is terrible. I want to be able to see EVERY item that is on my calendar for the month at a glance!!! I should not have to click on a day to see the events. This is going to make looking for open times on a calendar impossible. Why would you take away this ability and make it so limiting. This is the thing that will make change email providers for good. Sigh....

• Kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back the way the old calndar can be expanded to see all of your events in month view. having a whole month of +1 or +2 is in no way helpful! Having to open every single day to see what is actually happening so that you can find an open time to schedule something is horribly time consuming and is going to make me find a new calendar system to use pretty soon.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want my old calendar back! I want to see all of my entries for the month, instead of one day at a time. This new calendar does not make planning ahead easy at all. Please give me the option to have the old format. New is not always better.

Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base