OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

Outlook.com

show daily items on the entire monthly like it was before, not just notification side bar

I want the way the calendar looked before, if I clicked on more, it would list all the events for the day/week visually on the monthly calendar ... now it just opens that side notification for that day, that is not helpful at all. I need to look monthly at a week at a time, look ahead and see that I have 2-3 things planned for that day a week or two from now. Not a good change at all. Please change the monthly calendar space back to the size it was.

53 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Julie B shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BenMillard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Showing all items and supporting scroll wheel would be ideal in Month View. Especially with the variety of screen sizes available. 1600x900 laptop, 1920x1200 2nd screen.

Agenda sidebar should be covered by other ideas. (I like it.)

• Derf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have need to look at all events on the monthly calendar. Can be a choice/option to see 1 or all. It is much easier to schedule ahead when I use the monthly calendar. To do this now I have to scroll through day by day. Very awkward and bulky. Old version had to open each week but it was better than no choice.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Outlook calendar foremat is very lacking. Namely, entered events are not shown on the monthly calendar format. This makes the calendar nearly worthless. Change it so events are shown for each day for the monthly layout. I am quite unhappy we have been forced to use Outlook as it is not at all user friendly and useful. WJ Grennan wjgrennan@msn.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base