OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

View All Appointments in Monthly Calendar View

Hi, I'd like to be able to have the option to see everything I put on my Calendar at once instead of having to click each individual day while in Month view.

Thanks.

124 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Josh Hawkins shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New calendar service is horrible. I can't open it to find out when my appointments are

• Speed Bump commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

option to show all daily entries in month view. Even if the day box is stretched vertically.

• Janice Lea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't I see all the activities for the day when I am looking at the monthly calendar. I have one activity stated clearly and then a +1 or however many there are in the corner which is not very visible. When I first open the calendar there are all there but if I move forward to the next month, I am then limited to one entry again, even on the month I was previous looking at. Before the update I didn't have this problem, is it possible to go back to the old one?

• sjd_buffa@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

View all events within the Calendar month (like before) rather than have to click each day to see multiple events just for the day clicked.

• kcpod@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot sync my outlook calendar with my partner as on old outlook.
    cannot select which calendar to save to.
    cannot see whole month activity at once like before-have to click each day to see whats on. far too time consuming.
    Prefer old outlook calendar

I prefer the old format as to the new format displayed today!
    The old format was simpler and easier to use! Plust the calendar was able to be move past the current month and view what was coming in the next weeks! Not what has happened the current month..
    Old format is much better!

I liked it better when the calendar expanded to include all the events on all the days of the month. This way you get a true month view in one look rather than just expanding each day

• John Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Go over monthly calendar to remember what is coming up. IE: Appointments, birthdays, business appts, doctors appts, events, & home & office Budgets, HR resource management, P & L's and any Misc. Items as they come.

Dont like the new calender cant find old calender how do i get it back how do i stop email on
    this calendar when adding to calender cant use the 2 day notice dont need the daily want the month calenderGIVE ME BACK OLD CALENDAR
    how do i do that where are the color blocks

Can you adjust the New Outlook Calendar to show all events/appointments when viewing the Month version? As of now, monthly calendar view just shows the number of events, not what the event actually is. Thanks, Dave

I would like the old option of being able to view all my appointments in Month View. Please put this option back because this feature is essential to me. I like looking at the calendar and seeing everything at a glance. The new calendar look does not allow for that. This feature is so important that I consider it a "dealbreaker" and I will quit Outlook Calendar and use another online calendar instead. Please fix this so I can stay with Outlook Calendar.

• Pauline Dyson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we have the option on the month view of seeing all events for a day rather than the +1.
    Currently If you have the first day of a multi day event on the same day as another event it currently shows as +1 for all days even if there are no other events on the other days so you cant actually see any details at all.

• Jim Weisbecker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In your old Calendar you showed multi events for a day. Very powerful when reviewing your monthly Calendar. Your new calendar puts a +1 in the day. It really makes the calendar in-affective. You went backwards when you did that.

Thanks

The ONLY reason I've stuck with outlook calendar was for the MONTHLY view. Now you've eliminated that.
    Shopping for a new calendar app that'll give me monthly and that I can export my data from outlook.
    YOU'VE RUINED THIS CALENDAR

• Ernie Harris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Simplify CALENDAR by displaying ONLY the boxes representing the days of the month.

HAVING OTHER THINGS DISPLAYED SIMULTANEOUSLY MAKES THOSE BOXES MUCH TOO SMALL, AND THEREBY MAKES CALENDAR ALMOST USELESS, AT LEAST TO ME..

I WANT TO SEE JUST THE ENTIRE MONTH, WITH ALL EVENTS SHOWING FOR EVERY DAY!

The other things now displayed are basically useless.

Put a full calendar back up where as we View and add and scheduled events to the whole monthly calendar at once.

• Cristy Fish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i often have 10 or more events per day. i can't see them all in any view. i don't really want to see the hours below my events - in the weekly view-, i would like to get rid of that so i can see all of my events without scrolling. i used to be able to click more to see them all and that workaround has been removed.

• Linda Ludwick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to see my events on my calendar. Showing +1 or +2 is NO HELP AT ALL.
    THIS FORMAT IS USELESS! How do I get my calendar to show all my events on the month?

← Previous 1

Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base