Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    debbie sisk shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

201 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

24 November 2015 is the first post requesting the delete all option. It is now 13 October 2017. In almost two years yall can't figure out how to restore a simple button. Come on man!!! At least reply to my post so I know yall are at least reading this, and fixing the issue would be an awesome idea also.

Should be able to select all email and delete. That should be able on mobile too.

• sher1542@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As of this morning, whenever I read a few of my emails, the "tabs" at the top (for "Delete All", "Mark as Junk", etc) totally disappear, resulting in having to re-log back in to read a few more emails, and then re-log back in. :(

Can you please give us the ability to clear all in box msg. I have over 3500 in my inbox that I would like to erase but I don't have the time to erase them in small bundles

• mert0722@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not the only one who is BAD about deleting things from the INBOX. I have over 10,000 and would like to delete everything from since before 01-01-17.

• rlsmoyermd@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how can I delete all emails in a folder (e.g. :junk email" with one operation such as I can on my Samsung Chromebook by L clicking on folder while holding down ALT key?

• Ralph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is impossible to delete my 3500 unread emails all at once!!! Absolutely ridiculous. Once you filter, need a Select All. Please!

• markgladding@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am very disappointed that there is no easy way to delete large amounts of email. Having to click a box for every email I want to delete is a terrible experience.

• Janine Michalek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used to be able to select as many emails as I wanted - and then use SWEEP to DELETE ALL FROM SENDER. Now it has to be done one email/sender at a time. Please please please bring that feature back!!!

• Karen Furbush commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why am I not able to delete my junk email box all at the same time? Since your "upgrades", my system will only allow me to delete 4 junk emails at a time. Really annoying!!

• shape4life@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way to purge deleted items in one go? I find it very frustrating having to do this one by one. In other words I want to select all and purge all at once.

Thank You

• decla841@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I delete an item, delete it permanently. Do not bring it back up or make me go in to delete them at maybe 8 at a time. Let me delete all at once.

• roddelwar@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why you make this Junk HOTMAIL Harder than it was ???? Deleting emails is sooo hard you need to FIRE who ever played with the mail layout it is STUPID !!!!!

I Should be able to Delete ALLLLLL My emails ONCE !!!!!!!!

• Amber Hough commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There has to be a better way to delete multiple emails at once. I have now tried twice to go through and check over 100 emails to delete and then they all just uncheck and I have to start all over again. This is ridiculous and a total waste of time. Please, please, please, for the love of god, make this feature easier for people. A while back I was able to select 100+ emails at a time to delete - what happened to that? I don't want thousands of emails that are junk just sitting in my inbox b/c there's no good way to delete them all.

I'd like to have a delete all button or more all select be just four selecting to delete on my iPhone.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base