OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Personalize Calendar Reminder

无法自定义提醒的提前时间,只能选择“5分钟”,“10分钟”等等,无法选择如“8分钟”的提醒时间。
I cannot personalize the reminder. The choices are "5 min", "10 min", etc. But sometimes I need a reminder like "8 min".

45 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Li Weilin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Marcus Mason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most of my meetings are conference calls. I'd like to have a 1 minute reminder option. 5 minutes is too much time. Adding a one more option is pretty easy, right? :)

• outlook_56105E218BB8DB79@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Appointments, meetings, calls, etc should be able to be scheduled at ANY time the user wants, not just when Microsoft thinks that it is useful say in 15 or 30 minute increments. Let the user actually CHOOSE the time NOT Microsoft, this feature has gone to basically useless as I have to go to third party software to actually set real calendar times. It is the reason that Outlook Calendar - on the phone, the web, etc is USELESS.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently when setting an event reminder there are preset times from which to choose: four hours, eight hours, etc. Allow the user to specify the exact time at which to show a reminder, e. g. at 8:36 P. M. the day before.

Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base