OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

Outlook.com

Ability to see multiple events in calendar

May 2, 2016

It would be nice if you were to see all of your additional events at a glance on the same date instead of the + sign and off to the side.

Thank you,
Ms. Barker

54 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Melodie Barker shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steve zeitz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in calender some months when I enter information of event it is showing a + sign on the day. and on other months it shows normally.in the day. how to stop thi +sign in day when event is entered and show event normally without the +sign?

• Steve zeitz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in outlook.com calendar when add event Inam getting + sign when adding information. In some moths the event show without the + sign. How do I correct?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the Calendar App it would be far more beneficial to see all events appear on the day instead of having one event appear and having a small +1 also appear for an additional event. The +1 is not big enough to notice it if you are just skimming through the calendar to see what you have coming up that month. I think if there were an option to be able to have all events appear in the box then it would benefit a lot of people who use the calendar to keep organized.

• Renaissance Place commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in the month view of the calendar the small + sign is not enough to indicate more events in a day..

I hate the reimagining/designing of the task list that happened ages ago.. I keep accidentally checking off items when I mean to select them.. or something ,,not sure what has been happening

....for some reason only July of 2017 does not display correctly at 125%, it displays as '+1' instead of a banner with the event written with in.

• joycedieter@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why do I see a number (+1) instead of an actual event as I have posted it when I look at my monthly calendar? I want to SEE what is on the calendar instead of going to another screen to see the event.

• Kirk E Coats commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please revert the Calendar to show all events in the same row and eliminate the box that pops up on the right. When I print the calendar it needs to show all events on the days they are scheduled as it used to be, not in a box on the right. If we have multiple events on multiple days we do not want to have to print multiple boxes for the week. Nearly every week has multiple events in two or more days.

Thank you,

• D Wanner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SHow events on my calendar-- I need to see my events on the calendar, not just a day with +1 or +2 on it. I need to see the calendar, look at it, and WHAT THE +1 event is, without clicking on the day. I need to see the whole month at once.

• lmccrea_46@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate the view of my calendar. In the monthly view it doesn't show every item (has + 2 or whatever), in the weekly view, (which I have to click on because I can't change from monthly default), I can't see all of each day or 8-11. Anyway every view I'm offered doesn't give me a full day snap-shot (except by day and want I want an overview that includes details). Is that so hard???

• Alex Benno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You literally defeated the entire purpose of month view for calendar. Why would I want to only be able to see events by clicking on each individual day? If I want to only see events one day at a time, I'll click on one of the other views. When I click "month view" I want to be able to see all of the events for a month, not just a number that tells me how many events I have in a given day.

Please restore to the old interface. These unhelpful, impractical, cosmetic updates only create unnecessary bugs. It is becoming increasingly hard to justify using outlook over gmail.

• BobHoeller@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My idea is to REVERT back to your calendar that showed all activity. Now when I use the calendar it will only show activities through August of 2017.
        This makes it impossible to use your calendar as I manage a tech support for a very large group <CMA> of members and have activities through-out the year which forces me to use Googles product.
        I've seen on various blogs that I am not alone in requesting MS to return to their very fine OLD calendar.
        Check out the link to see what I mean...

Respectfully,
        Bob Hoeller
        http://hoeller.us/chapterinfo.html

• TCC42@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The monthly calendar in Outlook mail does not display all events. It lists only 1 appointment, and then on the bottom will say, "+1" or "+2", indicating the number not shown. Instead, just list the appointments.

I am so weary of going to my calendar to find it has gone back to +1, +2 on days instead of displaying the information I put there...like, Dr.'s appts., etc. WHY does it keep reverting back to this and how do I keep it from doing this? Is there someone to talk to???

• John Faulkner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why does the monthy Calendar often show only the first item on a date, and others as +1, +2, etc? Sometimes it shows 2 items? There is room for 3 items. Showing only one item per day does not show the big picture, and it is easy to miss the +1s and 2s.

I know that when you click on a date the whole day shows up, but you don't get the big picture of what is coming in the future. I missed a doctor's appointment, because the week was blocked off for a trip and I did not notice the +1. If the 2nd items were shown, I would have noticed it and cancelled the doctor appointment.

Why can't we have at least the choice of how many items to see per day?

PLEASE......leave the calendar with the information on it, not with +1 or +2. I like to SEE what's on the calendar, not have to click on +1. If there's a reason it's changing back and forth, PLEASE tell me so I can stop it from happening. Sooooo frustrating. thank you

• bdgp@sympatico.ca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Preferred the previous version where you could view the entire month and see more than one event per day at a glance without having to open up a separate viewer in another area. Extremely inconvenient. Also when this change occurred, there was no advance warning and settings on our cell phones were deleted regarding shortcuts for contacts and pictures attached - you're wasting my time and I don't like it!

• edmcolpitts@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't like the new calendar, especially the change from viewing 'more' or 'less' on the date to +1, etc. I don't like it appearing to the side of the page. I want it to appear, as it did before, on THAT date.

There needs to be more vertical space on the monthly Calendar. I need to be able to see multiple (preferably ALL) items on each day of my monthly calendar, but on months that span 5 or even 6 weeks, you can only see one or two items.

This could be helped by removing the bars showing which calendars are active from the top of the calendar or having an option to hide this info. This would help, but doesn't completely solve the problem.

This could be completely remedied by returning to a 4 week scrolling calendar, where you can view any 4 consecutive weeks starting with "Today." This is VASTLY preferable, as when you are in the last week of the month using the current calendar, you have to switch the month to see what is coming up the next week. With a scrolling calendar (not strictly Month based), you can always look ahead at the next couple of weeks to see what is coming up no matter what time of the month you are in.

would like to see all my events on the calendar day so I can prepare for the day not just the one event

• Deanne McNeilly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Take out the limitation on number of items that can be shown. Old calendar gave me a complete months diary dates now I can't view all my appointments for a month

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base