OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Unlimited Sending

I cannot use your program as it limits the amount of emails that I can send daily.. I own 11 corporations and need unlimited sending capabilities.. Please let me know if this is possible

Thank you
MB

112 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael Burks shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

89 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Siôn French commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think Outlook.com is a good and improving service.... but there are some things holding it back from being a great services: the limit on delivery of mails from connected accounts is not very visible. It would not take much effort or space to make this clear on the set up page: 'updates twice an hour, 50 mails max per update'. Be open, honest and clear about what you do and people will appreciate the honesty.

• CAHI-CEU@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The limits on sending e-mails is preventing me from corresponding with the other members in my association. We are a not for profit education based association and limiting emails to fewer than 20 a day is stifling

• AhmedGad.BIM.Architect@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kindly Help, Every time I try to send email from my outlook account it reply I have exceed my daily limit of sending emails mean while it's less the two emails send before it that day. there is something wrong at my account it prevent me for sending emails as I exceed my daily limit.

• simplelearner9090@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi,
        I am entering new no. for first time for verifying your account....then for new no., message appearing "USAGE LIMIT EXCEDEEDED, TRY AGAIN TOMORROW.

PLEASE RECTIFY SETTINGS ..
        AS IF MICROSOFT SUPPORT TAKEN BRIBES...
        NEITHER I HAVE RELATIONS WITH POLITICIANS...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Horrible!! Limit the amount of emails I can send? You're kidding, right?
        I have a distro list of 70 people. Send a few emails.....not anymore I guess.

• argonaftes.hotel@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good day.

I have one question - how I can to delite my mail box? You ll ask me why. Because I nessesary to have not limits for send mails per day.
        Thank you!

Andrew

• edhuisman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just to let you know, I find Outlook extremely unreliable, I am told that I am using an ad blocker even though it is turned off and apparently you limit my email with it turned on? Fair enough, I have gmail which I will continue to use as my main email account.

• themikestrom@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is there a daily limit to the number of messages an account can send?
        What is that daily limit?
        This makes using outlook.com email service impractical to me.

• dkeeneone@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What's with the limit on 'daily messages'? What do I do if I want to send out a few e-mails to my congregation, which list has about 100. There has to be a work around? Please do tell.

• Andy M. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tell me why I'm limited to sending only 3 or 4 emails per day and no one answers me when I ask WHY?

• Jennie Crawford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop limiting my sent mail. I don't send many, yet you say you are avoiding spammers. I can't even send 10 per day anymore! I am not a spammer, have used hotmail for work for years. So frustrating.
        And must constantly verify my account. It's ridiculous and so limiting.

• marcia bennett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi

This is the second time that I've tried to send out a church prayer chain request that returned, telling me that I was not allowed to send it because I was over the limit. This is my second prayer post today and we think that it is important. How can I continue doing my job in a proper manner and not meet this delay each time? I need a permanent fix here. This is a task that I have been doing for maybe ten years without such a problem.

Thank you for your help!

Marcia Bennett
        Prayer Chain Co-Leader
        WBPC

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All my emails are gone not spammed onces just chatting etc shocking get this resolved

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Outlook.com: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base