OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Automatic multiple reminders for Calendar

Calendar *really needs* a function for automatic multiple reminders like Google Calendars does...Please!!

66 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
c3168014 UoN Callaghan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Shyland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's frustrating to have to remember to remind people one week before a meeting to get ready without deleting the 15-minute reminder that people in my company rely on. Long overdue!

• Kevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is incredibly overdue. I can use this multiple times per week.

• mdfhdf@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An option to set weekly email reminders with all the events planned for the coming week would be perfect... Like a "preview of your coming week" email with all the events i will be attending... And being able to set such emails to send automatically to all the attendees of my events or all the people who have subscribed to the shared work calendar for example...
    thanks!

• cbhighway@live.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Often one reminder of an appointment is not enough.

For some events, I would like to set up more than one REMINDER.

For example, three days in advance, one day in advance, AND ALSO every hour during the last 12 before the event.

• Neil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, the option for multiple independent reminders for the same event please.

• Charlie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was able to send an email reminder after I adjusted the current Time Zone and set it correctly in Outlook.com. I did find the set up to be awkward, it should be more straight forward.

• Charlie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Emailing reminders from Calendar is THE most important feature. Much like a diary it allows me to search for important past events. I do not want a calendar without that feature........You are not listening!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

cal: seriously? just one email reminder allowed?? [those are rhetorical questions]

It would be nice to be reminded of claendar events the day before as well as on the day of the event

• Clayton Tschirhart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add reminder lists to the Outlook App and make them shareable similar to the way you can share calendars. Apple has the feature on icloud and it comes in really handy for family shopping lists and things to do. I'm trying to move my entire family from icloud to Outlook but this is the one feature we use extensively that I can't move over yet.

• Trisha Xuk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendar appointments:
    Should have the ability to preserve, multiple configurable reminders. Support for this facility should be present in all implementations and interfaces. A default single 15 minute reminder may work well for many, but ability to change/remove it or add more is essential, to make the calendar/diary, useful to serious users. Google has this, and hotmail is unusable without it.

As per the old calendar :
    Give a way to set Birthdays to go on the calendar in a perpetual basis.
    If feature is available, it is not clear as how to set it up. The set up should
    be more understandable and simpler to set it up.

• Matt Anfang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactly! Default automatic email reminders at whatever timeframe that you choose. Otherwise you need to go into each event detail and. It would be MUCH EASIER and QUICKER if there was a default option. Come on Microsoft, please help!

← Previous 1

Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base