OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

enable scrolling ability on calender!!!

Enable ability to scroll though the calendar!!!

156 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Pam Jones shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

35 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • doug commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

is it really that hard to make the calendar go up and down - google does it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right now the calendar only lets you scroll to the day one year later. Thats quite limited. Allow scrolling further.

• BenMillard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calendar app on Windows 10 scrolls perfectly. We would like the same behaviour for the website.

• mmullineaux@msn.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow the calendar to be scrolled up and down beyond the limits of a month. For example, we are approaching the end of the month. I would like to be able to scroll down to place TODAY at the top of the screen and be able to see into the upcoming month, with TODAY as a reference. Literally to be able to see three or more weeks ahead at a glance. This was a feature on the previous version.

• Jesper Cornelius Pedersen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too would like to be able to scroll seamless through my calendar. This is one of the main reasons I use outlook.com instead of Outlook, and WIndows 10 calender app.

Where is the scroll button to view the calendar mid month.
    I have been having endless problems with the new look of Outlook Mail and Calendar. Not very well designed at all.
    I have to switch between Mail and Calendar and cannot see in a glance as they do not open in separate windows/tabs.

The calendar needs to be able to scroll. I want to see a group of weeks together, not necessarily a 30 month at a time.

And, we need to be able to see the items listed for each day. Not just the + sign. !!!! Good grief. I need to be able to look ahead and see what's coming!!!

Make your squares for the day bigger. You don't need so much header room at the top! It is the items we have on our calendar, that are important to us!!

For calendar please add the ability to scroll down! I am so used to just scrolling like I would in email or on a webpage. I don't need to see the events that have happened in the past and not have to click the next month so that I cannot see what is remaining of the current month. You have scrolling on the phone app so why not on the web app too!

Thanks!

Outlook crew, please add scrolling feature to Outlook calendar update or post directions if currently available. Thank you.

Calendar scrolling - please amend the calendar so that it is possible to scroll up or down, one week at a time. Currently it is not possible to scroll. You can only click to the month previous or month after. So - for example - it isn't possible to view half of one month, and half of the following month at the same time.

Please add the ability to scroll back to the calendar. Very useful to have the current week om top and then be able to see all following weeks. Thank you.

Allow the month version of the calendar to be able to scroll to see the last half of one month and the first half of the next - or any combination of the two - like the old version allowed!

• Catherine Cornell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In calendar month view, it would be very helpful to be able to scroll down week by week so that I could view the last half of one month and the first half of the next all at once. This functionality was essential to me in the old web version.

Hello

After many emails to you regarding the layout of this new outlook - I find I am still waiting for what was an urgent question/request from myslf !!!

Many of us are trying our very best to adapt to this new look.... but my two questions that have gone unanswered are once again :-

1. CAN THE CALENDAR APPEARANCE THAT YOU NOW HAVE LET ME "SCROLL" DOWN INTO THE FOLLOWING MONTH - INSTEAD YOU HAVE CHANGED IT TO HAVING TO CLICK UP AT THE TOP ON AN ARROW TO VIEW THE NEXT MONTH SEPARATE........

ITS NOT TOO HELPFUL - WHEN ON A CALENDAR YOU CANNOT SEE PART OF ONE MONTH AND PART OF THE NEXT ......... CAN YOU PLEASE ADD THE SCROLL FEATURE BACK - THE WAY YOU HAVE IT IS TIME TAKING AND NOT USER FRIENDLY AT ALL.

2. WHEN WILL THE INITIAL APPEARANCE OF THE NEW OUTLOOK HAVE LARGER PRINT - IT IS TOO FAINT AND TOO SMALL

Thank you

Miss Rawlings

• Joy Rose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE BRING BACK THE GO TO DATE FUNCTION AT THE END OF EACH PAGE, AND WHERE IS THE END OF THE PAGE

SO USER UNFRIENLDY

I SHOULD BE ABLE TO OPT OUT OF THESE THINGS AND I TRIED BUT IT APPEARED ONE MORNING MUCH TO MY SURPRISE AND DISTRESS

• Pam Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to be able to scroll up and down between calendar months so that the end of one month and the start of another can be worked on at the same time!

• Bob & Bettygene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Calendar would be better if it allowed you to scroll down to see the weeks coming up in the next month without having to click entirely to the next month. Currently, you are unable to see the last 2 weeks in July at the same time as the first 2 weeks in August. You can only see all of July or all of August.

← Previous 1

Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base