OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Syn Android calendar with outlook calendar

I would like to be able to have my phone calendar sync with the outlook calendar.

56 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • mahardguard@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I made an reminder on Outlook Calendar on Web, it didn't integrate to my Outlook for Android. So I didn't find my reminder on my Outlook Calendar in my Android. I hope Microsoft improve it very soon. Thank you.

• Umberto Freitas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My contacts do not sichronize in my Samsung S9+. Stop this industrial war and help users have the most positive experience with their apps and smartphones!!!

• matwer@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have plenty of Contacts in when I log into outlook.com but, after installing Outlook on my Android and selecting "sync contacts" it still says I have 0 contacts. What's the deal with yhat?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to be able to sync both outlook contacts and calendar with my android phone

• Rob Yates commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to synchronize Outlook calendar with your phones calendar in Google Android.

• zhongjuezhen@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really like the asthetics of outlook and would want to continue using it. However, when I add new event onto Outlook calendar on my phone using phone calendar app (S calendar planner), it wouldn't sync with outlook (when I check outlook online, the new event is not in my outlook calendar).

Fixing this inconvenience would be a great improvement, thank you.

• outlook_B398BD25ED163809@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE can you make the Outlook for Android app more friendly. I had a windows phone - which I loved for its email, calendar and contacts ability. BUT since I can no longer get a windows phone, I have a Samsung Android phone. Trying to get my outlook.com calendar to show up with my non outlook.com calendar (such as the one I have for work) is not currently possible. With the windows phone, I could look at all the calendars for which I had accounts set up. Now I can't and it is incredibly annoying. And yes I have a suggestion into Samsung as well.

AND I have to reinstall the Outlook app, reconnect my account on my android phone when the Outlook apps goes into a loop asking for my logon credentials. I didn't change the password and yet it keeps asking for the password, which I put in, then it asks again and again and ... until I cancel it to find my mail and calendar have not be synced.

I am getting so frustrated with it all that I may try out google mail, even though I much prefer my Microsoft products.

• ken perry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what happened to my old calendar?, this new one is useless
    1) you can't scroll the page up to get todays date at the top, therefore you waste half the calendar looking at days gone past.
    2) you have to check every appointment individually. where before you could see at a glance all of what was coming up next week.
    3) why not give people the opportunity to choose which calendar they want to use instead of forcing them to change.
    I hope someone reads this moan as I'm now looking for a new calendar.
    Regards Ken Perry

• Rocking B Ranch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make Outlook.com App Calendar sync with Calendar on Android devices. This used to work with old APP. I use the calendar for my Business and everyone could use it. I would love the ability to sync to come back.

• annakickgreen@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am experiencing the same issue with my Samsung device. None of my calendar events are syncing with the calendar. I almost had a heart attack today as I missed several meetings before realizing that my calendar entries had disappeared. VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMER!!

The outlook mail web format do not allow email to be forwarded with the new look. I searched for where to forward, no icon was found. Same for the reply icon as well

The calendar used to sync with my samsung phone both ways now it does not. I would love it if that would work again.

Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base