OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

sync calelndars and tasks across devices

Please make it possible to import and sync calendars from several devices!

47 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You all ask for so much! I remember when my smart phone wasn't back lit and i would use a lighter to to write e-mails after dark. I burned my thumb! Now my phone even has a calculator!

• Lucy Willams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish that my Office 365 calendar would update my calendar on my cellphone. Is that possible??

• Naomi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, Windows Calendar and Outlook.com Calendar don't syncronize. When I input an event on outlook.com calendar, it appears on Windows Calendar. But, when I input an event on Windows Calendar, it doesn't appear on outlook.com calendar. I updated Windows Calendar manually, deleted outlook.com account and reinstalled it. But, I still have the same problem. Please advice.

• atharvkotwal@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On my windows phone outlook calendar does not synchronize the events. Secondly, it does not show events in the time range of January to May. It is not working properly. It says,"We aren't able to show you some events but they are still there."

• peter.beemiller@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Events added in to my @outlook.com account Outlook 2016 don't sync to the cloud--they never show up on my phone or in the Calendar app on my desktop. What good is being completely 'in' on the Microsoft ecosystem if the different apps and platforms don't work together?

• Salih KARAHAN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi There,

Can you merge calendar with task features? In use case; I want to task like a event on calendar.
    What do you think about it?

• Stephanie Giannini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO SYNC MY COMPUTER CALENDAR WITH MY CELLPHONE....A MIRACLE HAPPENED AND I AM ABLE TO INPUT ONTO MY COMPUTER AND IT SHOWS UP ON MY CELLPHONE - AND ALSO AM ABLE TO INPUT ONTO MY CELLPHONE AND IT SHOWS UP ON MY COMPUTER CALENDAR....WHOOT!!!!

I EVEN STARTED USING A PAPER CALENDAR AS THE OUTLOOK CALENDAR WAS NOT RELIABLE .... BUT NOW I AM VERY HAPPY TO SAY THIS RESOLVED.

I HOPE IT DOES NOT STOP SYNCING THE TWO PLACES.

THANK YOU

• Kyle Stay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to sync my calendar and contacts across all devices that I use. I can get my calendar and contacts on my phone, but not on my Mac. Please make it possible for me to see my calendar and contacts on Mac desktop clients. Gmail can sync my calendar and contacts to my Mac desktop applications, which makes it very difficult for me to use Outlook.com instead of Gmail.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish that I could integrate the Task feature with the Calendar feature. I also wish that the Task feature was more user-friendly and allowed me to make more comprehensive to-do lists.

• Derek Edwards commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have several laptops and wish to see the same calendar on all while using the same email account?

• EricJFisher@live.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add necessary support to allow me to use this calendar with Apple's Calendar App. I'm torn between my home Windows PC and my work OSX computer. (of which there is no way I can get one OS between the two due to work and home requirements) I can work reasonably well between these... EXCEPT email. :/ As it stands the only work around would be moving my calendar to something like google so it's accessible on both Windows and OSX, but that also stinks because it adds yet another account to my roster when Outlook.com should "just work" where ever I want it.

• outlook_6AB38853808E43A3@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can't you make Outlook Calendar work like IMAP email so I can open the same calendar in Outlook on all my devices and any notification I dismiss on one device will be dismissed on all devices, etc. I have wasted so many hours even days and weeks trying to keep my calendars in sync by taking one I know is up to date and exporting then importing to the others which causes havoc with duplicates that have to be manually corrected one at a time even when I check no duplicates.
    You are Microsoft, how can you be so out of touch on this much needed addition to the best, otherwise, system in the world?

• outlook_F6CCD3C13D6789B6@outlook.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I add events on the calendar on my phone they don't show up on the calendar on my laptop when I sign in. However, the other way around does work. If I put something on the laptop calendar it does show up on my phone. Make it an option so you can tell your phone to "SYNC NOW" and make it easy to find. This automatic thing isn't full proof and you don't know when/if it's happening.

Also, you do have a tasks list but not on the phone. When you click agenda there should be an option for a "Tasks List" at the top, and then your day starts being listed below.

I like having a list of out of the ordinary tasks that I want to get done for the week and can't really schedule them until I'm going along and go oh, here's some time for such and such. And if I saw the list at the top of every day I'd keep it in mind.

• Mateusz B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to sync my calendar and contacts across all devices that I use. I can get my calendar and contacts on my phone, but not on my Mac. Please make it possible for me to see my calendar and contacts on Mac desktop clients. Gmail can sync my calendar and contacts to my Mac desktop applications, which makes it very difficult for me to use Outlook.com instead of Gmail.

• AngelValant@hotmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

• Paul McCarthy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sync Outlook Tasks on my PC with office mobile so I can add, delete or update tasks on my iphone

• acboydston@live.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sync tasks with mobile Outlook! Desktop Outlook tasks sync with Outlook.com. Respectfully, it is crazy that they do not sync with mobile Outlook (iOS).

← Previous 1

Outlook.com: Calendar

Feedback and Knowledge Base