OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. We’re working on improving the overall experience with daily Agenda Mail to make it more relevant and personal. If you prefer not to receive your agenda in mail, you can opt out by going to Outlook.com > Settings > Calendar > Agenda mail.

2. Unsubscribe

Hi. I dont want to daily email notice fron my outlook calendar. Please dont spam me with these letters.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. We’re working on improving the overall experience with daily Agenda Mail to make it more relevant and personal. If you prefer not to receive your agenda in mail, you can opt out by going to Outlook.com > Settings > Calendar > Agenda mail.

3. Show Number of New Emails in Browser Tab

Show number of New Emails on Browser Tab.

3,937 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Working on it  ·  186 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. dont want to receive birthday reminder emails

we should be able to stop receiving birthday reminders for people we hardly know at personal level.

270 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    59 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. We’re working on improving the overall experience with birthday calendar and daily agenda mail to make it more personal and relevant. If you prefer not to receive your agenda in mail, you can opt out by going to Outlook.com > Settings > Calendar > Agenda mail.

5. Please change it back, so the select all feature only applies to the box you are working in.

Please change the select all feature back to only select all boxes in the inbox you are working in. Right now select all is all or nothing, to include the flagged items which makes cleaning out my inbox very inconvenient.

11,553 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    374 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Working on it  ·  WebOlkUVTriage responded

The ability to select all messages in a given folder (not only the ones that are in view) is being worked on. As soon as we have an update on this, I’ll share with the users in this forum.

6. Notification Settings

I want to be able to turn on/off email notifications. Right now I get a notification sound for every email that gets delivered.

2,185 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    74 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Create Calendar items from emails

Allow users to highlight text from an email message and create a calendar item with that information already populated into the 'description' of the event.

For example, someone sends you an address or directions to an event. Highlight that information from the email, click on a button or option and create a calendar event that has that information copied into the description already.

545 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is coming in the new version of Outlook.com. If you don’t already see it, you should soon see “Reply all by meeting” in the drop-down menu next to “Reply” when you click on a specific email. Hope that fits your needs. Thanks for the feedback.

8. Bing map integration for the location field in calendar.

This functionality would allow a user to add addresses from bing maps directly into an appointments and launch navigation to the destination from the calendar. A similar experience can currently be found in iCloud calendar.

525 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base