OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook.com

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New feedback from Outlook.com

Our outlook has the filter across the top of the screen obscuring the ability to shut down the program when finished and for the past three days we have not been able to successfully use the email to send a message. the outlook box comes up with the address, but unless the full address is typed in it will not send the mail at all. Is there a problem with the system or is the system now holding the addresses but not transferring them to send??????

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Outlook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

• New feedback from Outlook.com

My email doesn't load the new emails . There's some problem with the login for the past few days

0 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • sso
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Outlook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

Microsoft account team - Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity

Could do better. You list the ip address that shows unusual activity, but you could do more. It would be easy to use a whois service to list the isp of the ip address. you could also pinpoint the location of the ip address.

0 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • sso
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

What version of outlook do I have?
          Delores Bergmann

0 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • sso
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

My messages disappear at times and can only see the ones I have read it's a real pain can you stop this happening.

0 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • sso
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

What is happening? I cannot open my letters for hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • sso
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

All the best,
                The Outlook Mobile Team

how can I get mail in this account? Has my hotmail address been disconnected? why doesnt my hot mail address send an underliverable note when I send a note to telliott74@hotmail.com? and why doesn't this outlook email recieve emails for elliott.trac@gmail.com? (that's the "new" address I was given today?? )

I am surprised and confused by this - please help me recover or navigate to hotmail?

0 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • sso
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

I am afraid I have to close my account here as it takes hours either to open a letter or to log out! What is the problem????????????????????? Any virus??

0 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • sso
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

All the best,
                    The Outlook Mobile Team

It doesn't seem to be able to get anything but 1 email from 2012 that I already deleted from gmail and I've deleted it from here dozens of times, but that is still the only email that ever pops up. It also keeps popping up in the deleted items.

0 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • sso
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
                      The Outlook Mobile Team

One of my Outlook contacts keeps getting duplicated. It does not matter haw many times I erase ALL de 50 duplicates. They keep coming back and getting all the messaging so difficult. It is getting exasperating.

0 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • sso
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
                        The Outlook Mobile Team

I am not seeing my private and confidential folder pls locate. It was always on the left side of the screen. it is not available your assistance is needed thanks

0 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • sso
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
                          The Outlook Mobile Team

hi how could i get my email adress back i dont know how i need my old adress christina-aloupa@hotmail.com

0 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • sso
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
                            The Outlook Mobile Team

Where do I find the Bluetooth app. in windows 10.

0 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • sso
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
                              The Outlook Mobile Team

Why can I not log out of my account???????????????????????????????????????????/

0 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • sso
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
                                The Outlook Mobile Team

My Hotmail frequently will not connect? A few days later it is back on line,How do I fix this?

0 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • sso
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
                                  The Outlook Mobile Team

where do you put the logout???????

0 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • sso
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
                                    The Outlook Mobile Team

were did you *******'s hide ( save to contacts )

0 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • sso
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
                                      The Outlook Mobile Team

my mac is frozen on your light version. inbox isn't updated and i can't use email except from other devices. i see others have same problem. how do i fix his? How do you let this light go live without knowing this?

0 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • sso
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
                                        The Outlook Mobile Team

What Will I get to share my Ideas?

0 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • sso
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
                                          The Outlook Mobile Team

Dear Mam/Sir,

I deleted all my e-mails by mistake. How can i get all my e-mails back.
                                          Kind regards. C.M.T

0 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • sso
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
                                            The Outlook Mobile Team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 549 550
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base