OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Profile picture

I have changed my profile picture, but it shows another picture on the emails that i send. No matter what i do, i couldnt fix this problem and it is annoying. Why would anyone have this problem??it is nonsense. I have deleted profile pic and reloaded many times; i have changed the pic on microsoft account, one drive and skype too. But it is still there. A picture i have never uploaded is on my PROFILE!!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    12 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

2. How do i delete a email contact?

I need to delete an email contact

126 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

3. 2,547 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    116 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

4. 237 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    82 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

5. 686 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    48 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

6. Change name

I would like to change my email "nickname" dont know if this is possible but I have been trying this for years now.

182 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    78 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

7. Blocking

Why is there no option to block emails anymore? Im getting about 20junk emails a day from the same address. Junk in the last few weeks is becoming a bigger problme

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

8. Get rid of "Focused"

Focused inbox is not useful. Focused inbox has been putting too many items into the Other. Get rid of it!

3,142 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20210 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using outlook.com.

We have some good news! You can actually turn the Focused inbox feature off and on as you wish. To do so:
    1. Go to settings in the top right corner of your screen. On the next screen,look in the left panel.
    2.Scroll down until you see a heading titled Layout.
    3.Listed under layout you should see an option for Focused Inbox.
    After you’ve clicked on Focused Inbox you will be given the option to “sort messages into Focused and Other” or “Don’t sort messages”.
    4.After selecting one of these options make sure to click the save button at the top of your screen then click options on the top left to return to your updated inbox.

If you are interested in learning more about our Focused inbox feature and how it works please…

9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

10. Can't log in to my newly created @outlook account

Just yesterday i created a new account, whenever i try to log in, it shows an error and wont let me continue on to my mail. It's weird because i have an older @hotmail.com account that i can access without any issues at all. I logged on to the microsoft account with it, no problems, checked if the outlook service was up and running and it was fine, your help tab didn't help me at all (and i had to access it from the older account since i couldn't even send an email to support using the new account)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

11. events from emails

Events are still being added to my calendar regarding the due dates for my bills. I have been through the settings 50 times in an attempt to turn this feature off, but the events continue to be added. These are completely extraneous. Please either give us the option to turn this off or remove it completely.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

12. Why am I paying monthly to NOT receive ads when I always seem to get the ads for the first two weeks of each month. A month is normally fou

Why am I paying monthly to NOT receive ads when I always seem to get the ads for the first two weeks of each month.
    A month is normally four weeks or have I missed something?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

13. Microsoft please Listen. PLease give us ONE button to move good emails out of clutter. IT DOES NOT WORK to move it to Inbox.

Moving the clutter item to Inbox DOES NOT WORK. please give us a ONE BUTTON fix to not let an item go to clutter in the future. I have moved them to inbox, I have clicked on all the not junk mail options. Nothing works to let it come to Inbox on its own. You have a good product in Clutter if you fix this. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

14. Easy to remove, arrange and add folders on mobile app.

I can't believe this day in age I cannot delete, create or arrange my folders on mobile app or desktop mobile function.. I have several folders that need deleted and have to start up my old 2010 netbook that has xp on it to do so!! Grrr come on Microsoft get with it!

351 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    35 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

16. Being able to block emails from a certain address

Being able to block emails from a certain address

248 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best
    The Outlook Team

17. No Automatic Deletion for Junk Mails

Hi,
    It seems that mail in the junk mailbox will be deleted after a few days. If there is a setting where I can disable the automatic deletion. There are important emails which I may have missed out and it got deleted after a few days.
    Please do let me know if there is such function to disable the automatic deletion for junk mail.
    If there is no such function, kindly consider to retain mails in the junk mailbox. Many users have feedback on the importance of not deleting junk mails automatically after a few days. Important mails which has…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

18. Ask me first

Why is my email Black? I didn't ask you to change it, you didn't ask me if I'd like not to be able to read my emails....ASK first. No, I'd like it back to how it was. Now I have to waste my time figuring how to get it back.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

19. Connected Account activity flagged as suspicious

I have my second Hotmail account linked to my first Hotmail account as a "Connected Account" in order to be able to sign in once and see email from all of my Hotmail accounts in one place. This is great. However, ~once every couple of weeks the IMAP sync process is flagged by Outlook as being suspicious so access to my second Hotmail account by my first Hotmail account is blocked.

As this is one Microsoft service contacting another I would expect you could identify this as safe access. It would be great to get this fixed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

20. Delete on Search the Email Suggested

I try to delete all the information of the searches on privacy, but when I restart the search, some emails appear like Email Suggested, even though It has been blocked, and this appear like a contact, bur I don't have this contact.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 1802 1803
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base