OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New feedback from Outlook.com

preview STILL NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New feedback from Outlook.com

RE: Your banner that starts, "Looks like your using an ad-blocker.."
    I resent having to pay Microsoft for ad free email. I completely understand that ad's fuel the internet. I really do. But this computer isn't a newspaper, or magazine. The email isn't in an envelope that you open. If it were, your advertisements would most likely, quite literally, explode out of the envelope first before a person could read the letter from good ol' Mom. That's precisely how intrusive advertisements are when your trying to read mail from a friend, a loved one, an employer, etc. Imagine if every

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. New feedback from Outlook.com

Please display all the folders in the move to drop down. Having to click on more for the less frequently used ones is an unnecessary step when scrolling through the alphabet for a folder is so easy.
    Thanks

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New feedback from Outlook.com

Hello, how can I use may one.com adress in outlook.live.com like my @onutlook.com? THX in advance, Peter

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. New feedback from Outlook.com

Outlook blocks Google directions.

When using the "Send to your phone" feature on google maps, it will always be marked as junk.
    Perhaps because the email comes from your email address and is sent to your email address.
    Even white listing my own email address, or setting up specific rules does not work.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. New feedback from Outlook.com

Why is some of my incoming email being sent to a box titled Other? All my incoming email should be sent to my inbox. Who makes the selection of mail to be sent elsewhere and on what criteria does this genius make the selection?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New feedback from Outlook.com

Since neither the new "relevant/sonstige" feature nor the Feedback Option for it works for me, I feel the need to post my Feedback here, with this (to me) unnecessary new feature leaving me with more work for the second time today in rewriting my feedback, after I had to rewrite an email today given that, in Chrome, the Outlook webmail application won't stop running the blinking notification for the new feature, making it impossible for me to send anything or do anything else.

In short, I would really prefer for this feature to be removed, for the following reason:

a)…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New feedback from Outlook.com

Please work with all device users to integrate being able to send voice mail attachments in E-mails because sometimes who need to actually hear a person. For instance in the event you have a lover on the internet and you are not sure it is somekind of romance scam and no matter how hard you try they give you excuses about how they are not able to communivate with you in no other way but text. Please eliminate these excuses. Please have all the services and all devises integrate the ability to easily and quickly send a audio voice recording…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. New feedback from Outlook.com

This whole new update you did I really hate it. A focus tab and other tab? It made things inconvenient especially when I am expecting emails from a job offer and NOW I have to hunt this email down because your company decided to lets recreate the wheel. There was nothing wrong with this until you decided to make an update which in my opinion is a downgrade. Thank you for making my life a little for difficult for something that should be so simple yet you decided to make it harder to find our emails!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using outlook.com.

We have some good news! You can actually turn the Focused inbox feature off and on as you wish. To do so:
    1. Go to settings in the top right corner of your screen. On the next screen,look in the left panel.
    2.Scroll down until you see a heading titled Layout.
    3.Listed under layout you should see an option for Focused Inbox.
    After you’ve clicked on Focused Inbox you will be given the option to “sort messages into Focused and Other” or “Don’t sort messages”.
    4.After selecting one of these options make sure to click the save button at the top of your screen then click options on the top left to return to your updated inbox.

If you are interested in learning more about our Focused inbox feature and how it works…

10. New feedback from Outlook.com

Don't know why this is occurring again or even occurring at all, but senders on my safe list or contact's list are coming and sorted as junk mail.

Not only are these contacts on my SAFE LIST but some are even on my CONTACTS LIST! which means they SHOULD NOT BE SORTED TO THE JUNK EMAIL FOLDER!
    Clicking the NOT JUNK button doesn't do a **** thing other than move it "temporarily" to the inbox, then the next time I get an email from the same people it GOES RIGHT BACK TO THE JUNK EMAIL FOLDER. So in essence, Outlook…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New feedback from Outlook.com

Please add a calendar view so I can see all my events in the monthly view and I would just scroll down to see the whole month. And while viewing the last week of each month the days of the next month should be visible too so that I can scroll down week by week continuously seeing all the events. I am going to switch to the Apple calendar so that I can get this interface. It is a very awful design where you just show the +1 or +2 at the bottom of each day.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. New feedback from Outlook.com

Not having a way to set up a filter so that mail doesn't go into "junk" is like treating all mail as "not junk".

Hotmail sucks.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. New feedback from Outlook.com

Why is MS allowing spammers to use a MS e-mail address to send me spam? Will I have to switch e-mail providers after so many years with MSN?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. New feedback from Outlook.com

I am not able to install and display the Outlook Translatar addin. Can you provide clear indications on out to install and activate addins in MSOffice 10?
    thanks and regards. Hugo

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. New feedback from Outlook.com

I can click between inbox and junk mail or the other folders in the left hand side navigation bar multiple times before it actually loads it up. This also can happen when trying to activate the tick boxes for emails or when deleting. After the changes where made to outlook some time ago I have given Microsoft ample time to rectify any initial issues yet it is the same buggy, inconsistent program that was forced upon us. If chnages are not made soon I will be migrating ALL my email to Gmail as they actually seem to care about the…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. New feedback from Outlook.com

hello and good day single guy here men of color Jerome lie in the flordia area total btm guy live alone in tampa 2 small pets prescious and prince crazy in love with animals god bless them all enjoy having fun with other couples single gentlemen getting up in age now so l like to have fun going out socially welcome company lam a very passive friendly kind hearted guy like going to church when time lam free or just feel in the need of some spiritual awaking now day beside taking care of my pets and shopping cleaning and…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. New feedback from Outlook.com

I would like the calendar to have this week as the week on the top line. Then I can see what is coming up in the following 4 weeks. It doesn't really matter what happened last week or 2 or 3 weeks ago. And I would like to be able to scroll down 1 week at a time. I would like more differentiation between the months and for the current month to be more prominently displayed.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. New feedback from Outlook.com

The new focused inbox does not clear on firefox, rendering outlook mail useless unless you know how to remove the opaque blockers in the developers console... (Where was the testing for this!?)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New feedback from Outlook.com

A button to check for new email. Even if it's not hooked up, it feels better to have something to click on while waiting for new email.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. New feedback from Outlook.com

Sorry, I meant to say that we now have to download attachments to see them instead of being able to simply view them after clicking on an attachment in an email.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base