OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2,536 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    111 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

2. changing yo classic outlook

please let people choose which outlook they prefer

609 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    41 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Outlook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future, please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

3. Please allow infinite scroll for inbox.

This would be great, not having to click next page many different times. Thanks. :)

235 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    33 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make the delete option for an unwanted folder work

Despite having a right-click menu available for one's folders, regardless of how many times I click 'Delete' on the RSS Subscriptions Folder, it magically reappears.

I currently have no RSS Subscriptions and never use them, and they're not even activated in my Outlook 2016.

What is the point in having a 'Delete' option in the menu when it won't work? Please fix this, thank you.

202 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Outlook.com app.

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

5. Change name

I would like to change my email "nickname" dont know if this is possible but I have been trying this for years now.

182 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    78 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

6. Update security

Was blocked access to my hotmail because visiting another country and couldn't send myself the text to unlock it so went through a large questionnaire process to get into my emails only to be told to change my password and when I went to add the security option of sending an email to another address (my husbands Gmail works fine) only to be told once again to send a text to my phone anyway! Why did I go through this process for nothing?! Pathetic

155 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

7. instagram

I can not receive instagram securiy code. Help me please.

Emre

148 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    41 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

8. do not like changes

do not I repeat do not tweak or fiddle with one good thing just for the sake of fiddleing and attracting the youngsters. you need to also keep in minfd that the baby boomer generation or the Gen Y will not like certain changes and what has happened recently on hotmil is one of them...very disappointed

144 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

9. Stop. Whatever Outlook is doing and sending me stuff to my hotmail- stop. I hate outlook, period. Stop.

My hotmail gets messages from outlook on when my bills are due because it basically reads my emails. Stop it. I know when to pay my bills. I already get emails from the places where my bills are due! I don’t need outlook’s help. Yes, I have already gone through the settings; and it still happens. So STOP!!

143 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    30 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

10. Not receiving emails

Seems to be a ongoing issue that is not being resolved

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    121 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

11. 87 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

12. No wonder everyone’s switching to google. You guys are so out of touch with what everyone wants. This is ridiculous hotmail WAS awesome.

No wonder everyone is switching to gma. This has become ridiculously difficult to do simple tasks, it was perfect when hotmail ran it.
    Now I can’t figure out how to delete 20 year old contacts from my iPhone, I can’t delete mail without refreshing because outlook loads everything in single chunks, too many slide-y windows, pop up notifications, what ever happened to keeping things simple?
    For years I have tolerated these changes hoping I’d get used to it but you still have the most uncomfortable setup I’ve ever used, get with the program. While you do that, I’m dropping my…

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

13. Help please. De l'aide SVP

Hello, since live.com did the last update I can't read my emails on hotmail.fr. Usually I go on my mail-box by using Outlook on my browser (Firefox), but I can't anymore. Please tell me what to do. Regards. Philippe.
    Bonjour, depuis la dernière mise à jour de live.com je ne peux plus accéder à mes mails de hotmail.fr. Normalement j'accède à ma boite en utilisant outlook avec mon navigateur Firefox, mais celà ne marche plus. Dites moi quoi faire s'il vous plait.Cordialement. Philippe

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

14. Fix the login blocks

Every time I travel or try to login from a different computer I get locked out. I try and enter an alternate hotmail address and its also locked out! What gives? Please fix this as I am locked out from both my regular and secondary accounts. Don't bother emailing me because I can't login!

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

15. Fix your broken slow buggy outlook.com

Outlook.com is buggy slow and slow. I camt even read my email im full screen. Worst browser ever

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

16. Cannot access my account while overseas

Every time I go overseas I cannot access my account.
    A security code is sent to another email account... which is also overseas.
    I can not then access the security code. BECAUSE i am locked out of all my email.
    When I travel I can not access any of my email accounts.

Of course my PHONE NUMBER is overseas too since I am traveling.

How do I access my any of my email accounts?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

17. I think it would be really cool if I could change my password.

I think there should be a way that I could change my password

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

18. Keep me signed in!

This app is terrible. I am constantly having to sign in again and again (when I hit the back button). And, despite clicking the keep me signed in button, I still have to sign in each time. Why not just keep me signed in until I sign out!? It's very frustrating.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

19. Translation corrections

Correct translations to Finnish:
    If a folder is empty (status), in Finnish it should say "Tyhjä"
    The action of emptying (verb) a folder is "Tyhjennä"
    Now those both are "Tyhjä" which is incorrect and sounds totally stupid.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We are getting this forwarded to the right team to be taken care of. ;-)

Please let us know anytime you have any feedback or an idea you would like to see in the future.

Have a great day!

Outlook Mobile team.

P.S. We are not able to see replies to this address.

20. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base