OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

2. Can't log in to my newly created @outlook account

Just yesterday i created a new account, whenever i try to log in, it shows an error and wont let me continue on to my mail. It's weird because i have an older @hotmail.com account that i can access without any issues at all. I logged on to the microsoft account with it, no problems, checked if the outlook service was up and running and it was fine, your help tab didn't help me at all (and i had to access it from the older account since i couldn't even send an email to support using the new account)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

3. New feedback from Outlook.com

when I ask for outlook "sign in" it keeps giving me the account I've signed out of instead of the opportunity to sign in on another of my accounts

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

4. events from emails

Events are still being added to my calendar regarding the due dates for my bills. I have been through the settings 50 times in an attempt to turn this feature off, but the events continue to be added. These are completely extraneous. Please either give us the option to turn this off or remove it completely.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

5. New feedback from Outlook.com

Hi. When I'm looking at a particular email's contents and then I click ARCHIVE, the app briefly shows me the NEXT email's contents (though very grayed-out) before taking me back to the main list of emails.

I thought that was strange--to be able to see the NEXT email--even though I hadn't opened it. On the one hand it's good to get a quick glimpse of the next email; but on the other hand it's bad if that's a phishing email and your app has "opened" it already--perhaps causing viruses from that "unopened" email to infect my machine. It just doesn't…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

6. New feedback from Outlook.com

Help Link not working ?? I can not receive g mail - Please help -

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

7. Why am I paying monthly to NOT receive ads when I always seem to get the ads for the first two weeks of each month. A month is normally fou

Why am I paying monthly to NOT receive ads when I always seem to get the ads for the first two weeks of each month.
    A month is normally four weeks or have I missed something?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

8. Microsoft please Listen. PLease give us ONE button to move good emails out of clutter. IT DOES NOT WORK to move it to Inbox.

Moving the clutter item to Inbox DOES NOT WORK. please give us a ONE BUTTON fix to not let an item go to clutter in the future. I have moved them to inbox, I have clicked on all the not junk mail options. Nothing works to let it come to Inbox on its own. You have a good product in Clutter if you fix this. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

9. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

10. New feedback from Outlook.com

What happened to over 35,000 emails that were in my inbox???? I just noticed that my inbox is now showing 43,858.

a couple years ago after some upgrading you guys did, over 3000 emails from my inbox were removed; emails that I had been getting from people/organizations/newsletters also started showing up in delete folder and some emails I was no longer getting.

What happened???

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

11. No Automatic Deletion for Junk Mails

Hi,
    It seems that mail in the junk mailbox will be deleted after a few days. If there is a setting where I can disable the automatic deletion. There are important emails which I may have missed out and it got deleted after a few days.
    Please do let me know if there is such function to disable the automatic deletion for junk mail.
    If there is no such function, kindly consider to retain mails in the junk mailbox. Many users have feedback on the importance of not deleting junk mails automatically after a few days. Important mails which has…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

12. Connected Account activity flagged as suspicious

I have my second Hotmail account linked to my first Hotmail account as a "Connected Account" in order to be able to sign in once and see email from all of my Hotmail accounts in one place. This is great. However, ~once every couple of weeks the IMAP sync process is flagged by Outlook as being suspicious so access to my second Hotmail account by my first Hotmail account is blocked.

As this is one Microsoft service contacting another I would expect you could identify this as safe access. It would be great to get this fixed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

13. Delete on Search the Email Suggested

I try to delete all the information of the searches on privacy, but when I restart the search, some emails appear like Email Suggested, even though It has been blocked, and this appear like a contact, bur I don't have this contact.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

14. contact names changed without my will!

why do you change the names of my contacts in my mailbox???? (putting it in capital letters, removing some signs etc.), i don't like it!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

15. Mean What You Say or Don't Say What You Don't Mean

Can Outlook features just do what they say they do? If I'm dealing with spam, "block" should mean just that - these emails should never appear in my account. And if the blocking feature says I can block domains (e.g., appspot.com), then how come I can't add those domains to the blocking list? Same with "delete" when setting rules. Or how about having emails from "safe senders" actually show up in the inbox versus "deleted items" folder? If Outlook doesn't want to allow users to have such control over their own email accounts, then stop showing these features when they…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

16. problems with Gmail

I am having several messages that do not arrive from Gmail, this situation started from March, that I am aware of. Unacceptable situation for Hotmail users. are taking action? Please, I have no alternative but to close the account and use only the Gmail account. I'm sorry but more than a month is synonymous with little intelligence!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

18. I received one email stating some threats and shared 8digits of my password. I want to change password immediately.Mobile# not with me. help

I want to change my password and unfortunately my mobile is not with me on which I’ll get password reset code.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

19. Possible bug in Outlook settings.

In Outlook (web) under Settings > Mail > Layout >What do you want to happen when you move or delete an item? > Open the next item | Open the previous item | Return to the message list

"Return to the message list" is not selectable. I am using Microsoft Edge and have not tried to duplicate this on any other browser yet.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

20. New feedback from Outlook.com

Under my Skype account there are numerous bots to get rid of.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 1805 1806
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base