OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hotmail outlook incorrect email source UI and formatting vs old ui

Hotmail / Outlook online still shows the incorrect header information in multiple ways, this needs to be fixed since it been hanging around for awhile and makes it a pain to report email source to 3rd parties for reporting. To be truthful how could anyone working on this at Microsoft miss how this should work like all the other mail mail display email headers let alone the old UI did work correctly and was broke in the new UI.

1. Enter your email account via web browser

2. Select a email and select the View message source option ( Icon )

3. Select…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

2. SENDING MAIL

servers for email incoming and outgoing mail

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

3. Seperate emails from Different countries please with the same Email accounts?

I keep getting emails for someone else who possibly has the same email address but from another country?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

4. Worst experience of my life...

Just experienced the worst experience with outlook.com...how can verifying an account be so impossible...need to login to see a hotel reservation and can't verify because i don't have my work computer...can't change my 2nd account because i can't sign in...no support options known to man...i mean seriously these are the steps needed

Sign in with correct password
    Get a code sent to backup email
    Enter in previous passwords
    Enter in your name, address, birthdate (same as verifying email address)
    Enter in last known emails sent with correct subject lines

I've worked in the Microsoft space for 10 years...this is absurd...now…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise.

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

5. Open emails

I can’t open emails through app or web version on iPhone 4S or X (iOS 12)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

6. spam email from outlook.com

I am being spammed from outlook.com. We received a lot of spam emails from outlook.com. The sender is different and the SPF check passed. I have check the message header, the email is indeed from Microsoft Mail Server. Such as sbvpssudwyow@outlook.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

7. Why?

Help me get the FX tranding email block to me. I didn't receive an email from here.
    Cause me to lose benefits Disturbing the express operation

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

8. Blackmailing from YourData65@5244.com, $1400 in bitcoin

I received several emails from this address and wants $1400 in bitcoin or certain images and video will be transmitted to contacts

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

9. Mail

When you send an email and you have to wait a half hour before you can receive it from the other person is ridiculous. I’m losing clients at this rate because I’m not able to respond immediate because their emails won’t show. Can you fix this somehow? I’ve tried different areas and connection doesn’t seem to matter at all, it’s all slow.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

10. Configuration

When I am in my outlook.com I cannot find where to get to the Configuration setting and then also get to the More Mail Settings and this is on my Huawei Mate 20 Lite smartphone. I would very much appreciate any help with my problem
    Regards

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

11. Receiving spam mails

Why am I getting over 100 spam mail regarding about UK TAX REFUNDS? This is ridiculous and people messaging me back saying I’m scamming them. All spam emails and unnecessary stuff. Please fix this problem immediately. Is anyone getting the same issue here? I’ve been using hotmail for over 10 years with the same email and now that it’s updated it’s version or whatever, I’ve been getting tons of unnecessary email in my focus inbox.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

12. Actually respond to users when they flag up spam or threatening mail, like i have twice

Twice I've had the same email off some random account that somehow knows my old password, claiming they have remotely put malware on my phone that has recorded me watching ****, or something along those lines, when it's clearly untrue. This person is asking for money or they will show the offending video to all contacts in the users lists. Twice I've retorted this now and no-one has done anything. Some poor user may get a fright and buy the bitcoin to pay this scammer!!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

13. Password Reset

I've been trying, through countless reset form submissions, to access my account (smdelap@msn.com)
    Every one has been rejected. it!! What do you need???? I've answered every one of your questions. The emails I submitted had no subject line so the fields we're left blank. I can whistle the Star Spangled Banner out of my and my *** is 8 1/4" long (from the base). Is that enough for you?????!!!!! This process is a ridiculously transparent effort to gather info to solicit my contacts under the guise of security. Pathetic!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

15. Unknown version of outlook do I have the option of syncing my email. Stop sending me emails about accessing my Gmail account. I cannot find

Where is the sink email button. I do not want outlook to have access to my Gmail but I cannot figure out a way to make it stop sending me emails every day about access in neither beta were the regular nor the app can I find any options to sync my email or do you find this Gmail account and cancel it out

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

16. The search function on the web version of hotmail has not been working since yesterday.

The search function on the web version of hotmail has not been working since yesterday. Please fix it.

Also, the “select all” option has not been working for all the years I have been using the web version: it selects 5, and that’s it. So if you’re trying to empty the trash folder using “select all”, you have to delete them 5 at a time. So could you please fix “select all”?
    Thank you!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

17. My mailbox get cleansed by who?

My mailbox get cleansed by who?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

18. One drive

Hi, I ve had an email from one drive to say that my hotmail account is going to be deleted. Is this a real email? I have been using my hotmail account so not sure why I have received this email? Can anyone help please? Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

20. Someone has used my mail while I was "gone". I have been using my gmail insted and now I wanted to take a look at my old hotmail. And someon

Someone has been using my mail while I was "gone" (using gmail) and now all my contacts and old mails are gone. I can't log on to MySpace anymore. Tuttifrutti89@hotmail.com was my first emai I got when I was 8years. Many memories are just gone now. I have changed my password but I am not sure this will stop the person. The password was changed by the person who hackt my mail and I thinl she/he is deleting her mails that she gets on my mail.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base