OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Weird Symbol for delete text

Im not able to delete emails from inbox as there is some weird symbol displayed instead of the delete text word. Kindly help

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

2. Help!!! Mail delivery failure email

Why are people getting a delivery failure email when they try to send emails to my account even though I am actually receiving their emails??

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

3. I think that this Microsoft Outlook has plug one or something I can't find my contacs or mail

I think that this Microsoft Outlook has plug one or something I can't find my contacs or mail

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

6. Why can I not choose words like "hard" to block email?

I get more spam in my outlook account than in any of my other email accounts. Most you cannot unsubscribe to and blocking the email does no good - they just send with a different email address. Years ago, I was able to choose to block email containing certain words - like hard, russian, verification... why can't that option be brought back? I am surprised and disappointed that my Microsoft email is so technologically behind my others!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

8. So many problems I don’t know where to start!!

A strangers picture shows on my emails that are sent to my husbands outlook account. I only use gmail.
    When I have to use outlook it’s only work related but I have 2 different jobs - I could never figure out the password for more than one “outlook” account... I can only access one account so I have to use Gmail for every thing but one job. Anyway it’s all soooo confusing trying to go from one account to another.
    I have no idea how a strangers picture gets added to my email, very frustrating!!!
    I hate the whole program.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

9. Outlook.com keeps refreshing itself every 4 seconds, making it impossible to use. This "modern" single-page-app is a javascript joke . dumpi

Outlook.com keeps refreshing every 4 seconds, making it impossible to use. I already "fixed" it 10 times this week and I'm tired of this nonsense.
    The entire problem is this "modern" Single-Page-App which is a javascript junkpile. I use Gmail in "classic" mode also. An email app should be static html. We don't mind it reloading pages when we navigate. We expect rock-solid behavior from an email app, as it's core/essential and not entertainment fluff..
    Please consider making a "classic mode" like the old Hotmail with static html.
    XHR's aren't so bad, but this "reactive client-side app" nonsense turns what…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

10. More easy access to hotmail support

I need support and I dont known how or where ask for help

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

12. Cant find help button

Still need help fixing my issue..cant find the help panel ...plus i dont have this app..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

13. Bad substitution of greek ano teleia in message text

When I type the character "·" (U+0387 GREEK ANO TELEIA == GREEK UPPER DOT) in a message, even if the Content-Type will be “text/html; charset="utf-8"” because of other characters included in the text, that character will be substituted by "·" (U+00B7 MIDDLE DOT), which is incorrectly specified as an equivalent in the Unicode standard but the glyphs are (or should be) different; the GREEK UPPER DOT is the upper dot of a colon (and should be even higher for all caps), not a dot at the middle in general.
    Why substitute characters when UTF-8 allows for any Unicode character?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

14. Prevent email from my own address coming to me

Prevent email from my own email address coming to my junk box too with a safety feature and block the sender

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

15. https://outlook.live.com/owa/#authRedirect=true&RpsCsrfState=dc8e5ccd-32df-f29e-ca7f-2c736ab08be1&wa=wsignin1.0

I.p address that is not mine so who is in my email should i notify the police so i dont get targeted for any email scams

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

16. Wrong linkage with Google

Whenever I send an email to any Gmail account, the person who receives my email sees next yo my name an old profile picture that Gmail is taking from the Google account I created long time ago. This picture does not correspond with my current profile picture from Outook nor my current profile picture from Google. The image that people is getting from my Outlook email is horrible. I have tried everything in order to change this picture but I cannot find the solution. It seems that there is a kind of wrong linkage between Outlook and Google that should…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

17. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise.

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

18. When a new user signs in to my account, he should not see my old emails

When a new user signs in to my account, he should not see my old emails.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

19. Fix Junk Deletion

I keep having to refresh the webpage just to delete junk or delete trash. Everything I try it on be it browser on phone or computer has the same glitch. I can't delete junk unless I refresh or delete it from deleted. Please fix this.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

20. Colors on desktop inbox

I signed into my email in my desktop and I have it in dark theme, everything is black and PURPLE, how can I change this? The colors is affecting my vertigo and making me sick

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base