OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook.com

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Phishing

And ability to block everything from dark web.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

2. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

3. riotgames

why noreply@mail.accounts.riotgames.com in blacklist ? i can't recover my league of legends account.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

4. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  People  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

5. Stop locking my account when I use the pop function to pull to another account.

Why must you lock my account when I pull to my gmail? You seem petty. I guess I will start switching all my email to another host.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

6. Reinstalling the Block feature.

This email is concerning the changing of blocking emails and domains from entering my junk mail.

I explained that I was upset that you changed a WELL USED FUNCTION without so much as a notice! That is just rude!

WHY???

Can it you reinstall the BLOCK feature???

Block should mean block! If the block feature has bean reduced to delete only....you should at least label it as such! This is a false sense of security that has wasted a lot of time on my part!

What about the other features??? I have asked you about reporting spoofing and phishing! Are…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

7. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

8. Easy to remove, arrange and add folders on mobile app.

I can't believe this day in age I cannot delete, create or arrange my folders on mobile app or desktop mobile function.. I have several folders that need deleted and have to start up my old 2010 netbook that has xp on it to do so!! Grrr come on Microsoft get with it!

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

9. Assistance

I need someone to make contact with me. I have been trying to get assistance as I have been locked out of my hotmail account. Your automated response software rejects my answers and there are no allowances to explain my situation. It is incredibly frustrating!!!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise.

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

10. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

11. I couldn’t be able to find contacts link to microsoft head office in my internetmail address’ column to add my mother’s name with my name.

I couldn’t be able to find a contact column in my internet mail address to contact United States head office if microsoft to add my mothers name with my name.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

12. ileti alamiyorum

NoReply@nttgame.com adesinden ileti alamıyorum lütfen yardımcı olun

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

13. Someone has used my mail while I was "gone". I have been using my gmail insted and now I wanted to take a look at my old hotmail. And someon

Someone has been using my mail while I was "gone" (using gmail) and now all my contacts and old mails are gone. I can't log on to MySpace anymore. Tuttifrutti89@hotmail.com was my first emai I got when I was 8years. Many memories are just gone now. I have changed my password but I am not sure this will stop the person. The password was changed by the person who hackt my mail and I thinl she/he is deleting her mails that she gets on my mail.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

14. Outlook AI is invading my privacy

Outlook is reading my emails and creating events in my calendar without my permission. Why? How do I stop this?

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise.

All the best,

The Outlook Team

16. there're same named two different accounts

My problem is same as title.
    one is made by my university, and another one is by me(system said).
    I wanna unify this accounts into 'made by university' only.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

17. My new email account is archiving emails afyer 7 days

My new email account is set to automatically archive emails. I want to keep important email in my inbox until o choose to delete them. Can anyone help.me to remove this feature? Its driving me crazy!!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

18. I can't get into my old account, but I don't know how many days. Can you help me please don't remember asking the security question. my old

I can't get into my old account, but I don't know how many days. Can you help me please don't remember asking the security question. my old account address xxxxxx@hotmail.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

20. Why am I being asked to verify when sending a basic email? When attempting his I am being advised my usage limit has been exceeded?

Ia am trying to send a basic email, but am being asked to verify, to stop spam, but when attempted, it states my usage limit has been exceeded, even after 2 days!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base