OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook.com

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New feedback from Outlook.com

I am unable to recieve emails since the 22nd.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.
      We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.
      All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team
      PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

• New feedback from Outlook.com

Dumb Things!!!
      I was cleaning my inbox. and I accidentally deleted every email in my inbox. It would not be a big deal except for the fact that I Had 26,000 emails in the inbox. some of which I was preserving for future use.
      Looking for suggestions!

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • sso
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.
        We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.
        All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team
        PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

I'm not receiving new e-mails

0 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • sso
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

HI I would like to change my password . However you guys keep askimg me foolishness about a security code. I need to change it asasp since I suspect an unauthorized website has my password. I need to change my password!!!!

0 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • sso
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

When deleting a message from a mailbox, the list of messages jumps up by one message and then back down. In other words, if you delete the 5th message, the first message disappears, message 2 becomes the first visible and all subsequent messsages move up to follow; then the original first message comes back down and pushes the other messages back down to their original position, except for the messages following the 5th message, which, of course, are each now moved up by one position.
            This behavior is entirely without apparent purpose and is merely an annoyance and distraction. The…

0 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • sso
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

Skype is not connecting, I get a "Please sign in to get started" message. My main account email account is the same as my skype account; both skype preview app and skype desktop app are signed in and working. The skype box on outlook does not have a sign in button.

0 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • sso
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

Why does my inbox keep getting dumped to deleted????

0 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • sso
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

Any idea why I'm having trouble connecting to your wedsite ?
                  It says it can't find the server ?
                  This happens every time I try to log on.
                  Thanks
                  Ryan

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • sso
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

I'm waited on someone to get back to me via email.
                    I'm going to keep sending feedback everyday.

0 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • sso
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

Still had bug where not all my messages show in the inbox.

It will say for example 3 new messages but they don't show, as if the priority and non-priority inbox was still there, but i only have the ONE inbox now.

If I click junk then back to inbox, it will SOMETIME show the rest of my messages, but its not consistent.

0 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • sso
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

1 2 2091 2092 2093 2095 Next →
                      • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base