OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New feedback from Outlook.com

Well if there is no way to do what I'm trying then this is a bug. If there is a way I'd like to know. If your mouse finger accidentally moves an email folder into another, there seems to be no way to get it back out... you can move it to another folder, but it can't be a top folder anymore, only a subfolder.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.
    We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.
    All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team
    PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

2. New feedback from Outlook.com

I do not want an "UPgraded" Outlookmail.com
    Right now I'm unable to access all my Inbox emails! When I attempted to email my friend it would not transmit. I'm furious that you have taken liberty to impose this on me without permission.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team
    PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

3. New feedback from Outlook.com

Can you tell me why I can't send out emails. I can receive them but can't send out.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

4. I am const

I am being asked constantly for my password. When I enter it. The next time I go to hotmail.com I get asked for it again. What's up with that?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

5. New feedback from Outlook.com

I now can't get my e-mail for scottafox@comcast,com

your new system has messed up my e-mail

scottphoto1@live.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

6. New feedback from Outlook.com

need to figure out how to add appt. in jan 2017. don't see a way right now.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

7. New feedback from Outlook.com

I have no idea how I got Outlook Mail because I was quite3 happy with live.com and would not have changed willingly, so what have you done with the "Move To" option!? Please tell me how to put it back!?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

8. New feedback from Outlook.com

The scroll bar used to go through your email is not calibrated correctly. In the former version you would get so many emails per page which is the preferred option to what the new version offers. There either needs to be an option that an email user can set or this needs to be re-calibrated. Before the upgrade we could scroll through our thousands of emails at a slow readers pace using the scroll bar now when you use the scroll bar the emails disappear and you can literally end up in emails from years 2014 instead of a few…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

9. New feedback from Outlook.com

hey ,i am no longer receiving any mail.you got something screwed up.am now using gmail.my address.......ej*****@hot mail .com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

10. New feedback from Outlook.com

I am unable to recieve emails since the 22nd.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

11. New feedback from Outlook.com

Dumb Things!!!
    I was cleaning my inbox. and I accidentally deleted every email in my inbox. It would not be a big deal except for the fact that I Had 26,000 emails in the inbox. some of which I was preserving for future use.
    Looking for suggestions!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

12. New feedback from Outlook.com

HI I would like to change my password . However you guys keep askimg me foolishness about a security code. I need to change it asasp since I suspect an unauthorized website has my password. I need to change my password!!!!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

13. New feedback from Outlook.com

When deleting a message from a mailbox, the list of messages jumps up by one message and then back down. In other words, if you delete the 5th message, the first message disappears, message 2 becomes the first visible and all subsequent messsages move up to follow; then the original first message comes back down and pushes the other messages back down to their original position, except for the messages following the 5th message, which, of course, are each now moved up by one position.
    This behavior is entirely without apparent purpose and is merely an annoyance and distraction. The…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

14. New feedback from Outlook.com

Skype is not connecting, I get a "Please sign in to get started" message. My main account email account is the same as my skype account; both skype preview app and skype desktop app are signed in and working. The skype box on outlook does not have a sign in button.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

15. New feedback from Outlook.com

Why does my inbox keep getting dumped to deleted????

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

16. New feedback from Outlook.com

Any idea why I'm having trouble connecting to your wedsite ?
    It says it can't find the server ?
    This happens every time I try to log on.
    Thanks
    Ryan

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

17. New feedback from Outlook.com

Still had bug where not all my messages show in the inbox.

It will say for example 3 new messages but they don't show, as if the priority and non-priority inbox was still there, but i only have the ONE inbox now.

If I click junk then back to inbox, it will SOMETIME show the rest of my messages, but its not consistent.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

1 2 2032 2033 2034 2036 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base