OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New feedback from Outlook.com

Can't open PDF attachments, receive the error, "something went wrong, please try again later."
    Also, can't download them.

Lots of issues opening emails and attachments since the, "Update" on Nov 9th!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

2. New feedback from Outlook.com

i want to open "jack.184@hotmail.com"
    I auto xfered to outlook which is not the sam address. ie outlook vs hotmail

got any ideas?

this is geting boring

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

3. New feedback from Outlook.com

Stop filtering my inbox. I can't find my unread messages.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

4. New feedback from Outlook.com

my help button isn't working on this site

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

5. New feedback from Outlook.com

help site is not working on my outlook

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

6. New feedback from Outlook.com

I do know what are you try to do i only like to read my messages ?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

7. New feedback from Outlook.com

I need to change the name on my email account, but cannot find out how to do so. I do not want my name to appear in emails I send to other people.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

8. New feedback from Outlook.com

HELP!
    I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING! (settings, view other inbox...)
    i can not access the other inbox
    i have work related emails piling up

i only want an inbox

how

please respond

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

9. New feedback from Outlook.com

I am a long time msn customer...why do my email always show the wrong time stamp? just received an email at 4:50pm CTS and the time stamp is 10:35pm

little help please

Jason

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

10. New feedback from Outlook.com

I don't like the new feature, what does Normal email mean and where to find the other one!! frustrating

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

11. New feedback from Outlook.com

My Inbox says I have NUMBER of unread messages.
    I have read all my messages.
    why?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

12. New feedback from Outlook.com

how do I get back to my Hotmail.com account. This outlook is not good. Very confusing for me. Please tell me how. I can't afford to get a techie to delete outlook off of all of my devices. It seems to have just taken over and is very frustrating. Who allowed this?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

13. New feedback from Outlook.com

The new "focus" arrangement of incoming email is exceedingly confusing. What happens after I open an email from the unread box. Where do I locate it? In the old format, it remains in the inbox, and I can retrieve it whenever I want to. With this new format, I can't locate an opened email, and I'm anxious that
    I may lose some important ones that I would like to keep.

Hope you can address this concern. Thank you.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Outlook.com app.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

14. New feedback from Outlook.com

I'm having a problem logging into my business email at hotmail.com. I see in the left column next to Inbox that I have new emails but they do not show up on the right side. I've had to sign out and then sign back in; sometimes that works, others it doesn't. When I am able to see my new emails the title of that column changes to Focused and Other. New emails are not visible when "All" is at the top. My personal email does not do this. Is there a setting that changes this? Thank you.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Outlook.com app.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

15. New feedback from Outlook.com

I've had a hotmail account for many years & have been satisifed with it, but whatever you did several weeks ago has messed up may account terrible. Every time you so call up grade your service you make it worse. This Focus thing is dumb. When I open my account I want to see today's messages., not ones from years ago. PLEASE correct this mess ASAP..... Norma J. Gray lolitaseal@hotmail.com

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

16. New feedback from Outlook.com

No one has contacted me and the junk mail is out of control. I am going to cancel this email address as soon as I get everything changed to a new one. I am very disappointed.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi There,

Thank you all for bringing this to our attention. We have been coordinating with the Anti-Spam team and they were able to fix a recent issue with the spam filter

If you continue receiving extensive amounts of spam on a daily basis please contact one of our support teams. We’re here to help, but your support requests will be answered more quickly at the following links: https://support.office.com/article/8c95d913-d96b-4065-9171-e1fa44b03ff5 .

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional

17. New feedback from Outlook.com

My new unread emails are not showing up in the feed. I can see by the number of unread emails that I ave them but they do not show up anywhere. I tried switching to only unread mail but still they do not show. Fix this problem as I would really like to get my emails.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

18. New feedback from Outlook.com

I can not delete an email that I have already done and it still appears

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

19. New feedback from Outlook.com

You changed my email!!! Now I cant get to it!!! There are 4 that I cant get to!!!!!????????????

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

20. New feedback from Outlook.com

getting messages from MS teams about account activity on my account. is it from outlook or a phishing email

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base