OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New feedback from Outlook.com

"Something went wrong and we cannot create a rule. Try again later."
    What is going on here?
    Have these spam experts developed a way to prevent a 'sweep'?
    This is happening more often. It is unacceptable.

I am expecting a response.
    KeithBates@hotmail.com

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

2. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

3. New feedback from Outlook.com

help find out about who is sending me so much junk mail daily

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi There,

Thank you all for bringing this to our attention. We have been coordinating with the Anti-Spam team and they were able to fix a recent issue with the spam filter

If you continue receiving extensive amounts of spam on a daily basis please contact one of our support teams. We’re here to help, but your support requests will be answered more quickly at the following links: https://support.office.com/article/8c95d913-d96b-4065-9171-e1fa44b03ff5 .

The Outlook Mobile Team

4. New feedback from Outlook.com

Hotmail server down again today. What is the problem?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

5. New feedback from Outlook.com

I am trying to find out if an email, supposedly from Outlook is asking me to click for a security update and the expiration date is Dec 4
    It claims to be from Microsoft Account Team
    I would really appreciate hearing if this is a real email or not
    susancorl@hotmail.com

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

6. New feedback from Outlook.com

Hello I run a fairly large youth sports program, as such, I send out a large number of emails twice a year during registration time. I would like to know how I many increase my limit on emails per day during these time period.. Please respond ASAP if you can..

Thanks
    DEE!!!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Outlook.com app.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums

7. New feedback from Outlook.com

Third request for information! Is this even monitored? Can anybody hear me? I have requested twice before if there is a limit to the number of email addresses that can be blocked. A simple yes or no is sufficient. I don't even need an explanation. I just want a reply. HELP ME!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Outlook.com app.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

8. New feedback from Outlook.com

need to change email address!!! How?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

9. New feedback from Outlook.com

Either on a pc, laptop or my cell phone, I have used regular hotmail for years without any difficulties. Now, in my inbox, new messages and old are mixed. As I am concerned, so far, this new outlook is a total mess.

I would like to continue regular hotmail.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

10. New feedback from Outlook.com

Wow, herer is another one you refused to block for me. A Kenzie wants to do something with cucumbers in your *******. Eat it while you are watching rerfuns of Mr. Rodgers. As I am not interested in your unwanted unsolicited emails, contact her for a good time at: citiesshare@contractdeck.io? Good luck with your gardening.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi There,

Thank you all for bringing this to our attention. We have been coordinating with the Anti-Spam team and they were able to fix a recent issue with the spam filter

If you continue receiving extensive amounts of spam on a daily basis please contact one of our support teams. We’re here to help, but your support requests will be answered more quickly at the following links: https://support.office.com/article/8c95d913-d96b-4065-9171-e1fa44b03ff5 .

The Outlook Mobile Team

11. New feedback from Outlook.com

Hi,

I am unable to send emails from this account. They go to the drafts folder.
    I need this account. Please help.

Derek

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

12. New feedback from Outlook.com

Why are messages being automatically translated into English and how can I turn this off??!! It's VERY annoying!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

13. New feedback from Outlook.com

i would like to know why i can not block the dam email address i in my junk mail the message is this action to block address can not be preformed because the sender address is not valid IF THE DAM ADDRESS IS NOT VALID WHY ARE YOU DAM PEOPLE LETTING IT COME INTO MY EMAIL ACCOUNT ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? IF THE ADDRESS IS NOT VALID THEY SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEND IT PERIOD

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

14. New feedback from Outlook.com

outlook is now cringe-worthy to use. please revert back to old hotmail page display and settings, this 'simplified' version sucks! slow to update mail. options are vague, bletch! what a mess.. hate using it

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

15. New feedback from Outlook.com

Hi, I have 300 unread E-mails i my inbox. I cannot access or ope them. Any suggestions ?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

16. New feedback from Outlook.com

A lot of junk mail, advertisements, etc coming through but never did before, getting old.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi There,

The Outlook Mobile Team

17. New feedback from Outlook.com

I can't take this anymore!

I use Outlook (and have been for many years) for my main email address.
    No matter what I try or do ... change my password or create rules (doesn't work very often) ... I get 8 to 15 junk emails a day.
    Is there a better way to filter this **** so I don't see it? I would think Outlook would have a better filtering system to prevent these from showing up in Outlook. Is there anything I can do before I start using a new email application????

(P.S. I have a couple of google.mail…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi There,

The Outlook Mobile Team

18. New feedback from Outlook.com

How do you get past the first page of your emails. I cannot get past it or view any other pages. What have you done with the good Outlook email??????????????????????????????

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

19. New feedback from Outlook.com

Why is the most recent message showing on my inbox from April 2016? Where are my recent messages?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

20. New feedback from Outlook.com

i cant get new e mail with your update it didnt come with instructions to access it. Why dont you people leave things alone !!

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base