OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

2. 60 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

3. Page accessing problems.

Dear Hotmail outlook,

I am emailing you to let you know that since Tuesday, I have been unable to access the junk mail and delete pages on my phone internet.

When I try to access these pages, the pages are shaking and I cannot open the messages.
    I am able to access my inbox, drafts, sent and archived pages so I cannot understand why I am having problems accessing my junk mail and delete pages.
    I hope this problem can be addressed and resolved asap.

Yours sincerely,
    Mr Robert Fogg.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

4. Stupid outlook will not delete junk email

Outlook will not delete junk emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

5. Horrible

The limitations and hoops one has to jump through to make a new account is ridiculous. This is the second account I had to make because your “safe guards” locked me out of my first account.
    I cannot even send message to my friends because it has locked me out again. This is just an awful archaic system. I will find another platform to use, and share publicy this experience. I am speechless.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

6. Email source will stall or hang the browser on certain emails

Trying to view the email source on certain emails results with the email source window hanging or a long delay resulting with a this window is not responding close or wait. I get this on certain spamming emails when I try to view the source so I can report it. Let me know who to send the email to..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

7. unlinked documents (from deleted emails) in attachment view

In attachment view I get references to attachments already deleted so I cannot view nor delete them.

This behaviour occured after importing mails through pop connection and after delete those messages

I already empty the recoverable (deleted) mails folder too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

9. Since +6 months Almost every automaticly generated e-mail from multiple dutch online shops has not arrived in my inbox or in my spambox

Since +6 months Almost every automaticly generated e-mail from multiple dutch online shops has not arrived in my inbox or in my spambox. (Plintenfabriek.nl, tvreus.nl, gamma.be,...
    Could this be a microsoft related problem?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

10. Search doesn't work in browser

Search does not work for past 3 months in Android browsers

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

11. I created a folder and messages keep on being deleted from it. Not at my request. Please restore the messages to my folder.

Emails are disappearing from a folder I created.
    I need the messages to be restored.
    Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

12. Fix the extra return in email sent from a Mac computer

When Outlook formats an email sent from a Mac computer, an extra return is inserted after the first word of each paragraph. Let's fix it!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

13. There is a bug with Outlook Agenda mail endusers receive in their inbox. Could you kindly notify the tech support level team to replace the

There is a bug with Outlook Agenda mail endusers receive in their inbox. Could you kindly notify the tech support level team to replace the URL from https://outlook.com/calendar/item/ to https://outlook.live.com/calendar/0/deeplink/read/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

14. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

15. Email request from your company

I have received numerous emails from your company about updating xxxxxx@earthlink.com. I need it to be removed. I tried to contact you several times NO ANSWER! Kim Oules

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

16. Hello. I have a problem.. everytime i try to look for an specific mail puting the name in looking as usual its not working. Stays searching

Hello. I have a problem.. everytime i try to look for an specific mail puting the name in looking as usual its not working. Stays searching

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

17. sending limits

Stop limiting my emails. I have now taken on a voluntary role for sending information out to my local cricket club with hundreds of email addresses. How can this be classed as spam etc when I am a simple person sending out vital information. Typical Outlook- trying to make money out of the little people in society by making them pay for premium

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

18. Block - everything is WRONG!!!!!!!

As you have ALL said, the functionality does NOT work, its pants!!! and I pay for the service too!!!!!

TOTALLY SHOCKING

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

19. Got a text from 006447781470659

I got text from 006447781470659, saying " my email security status was changed, check http://account.live.com/p"
    I never received text regarding my hotmail account before.
    I think it's scam, and MSN should be aware of this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

20. Show everything in my inbox etc

Why don’t you show all my sent mail? Etc?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base