OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. why are you sending Emails to me which are nit to my email address , which is trying to entice me into illegal activities

Why are you allowing Emails to be sent to me which do not have my Email address, which are enticing me into illegal activities

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

2. Create new folder

How can I create a new folder?

131 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

3. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

5. Help

I logged into outlook from my iPhone and was deleting junk and somehow my inbox messages went missing. I had an old message from my mom
    And son I kept for 10 years. Can u retrieve it? Reply back to xxxxxxx@msn.com pls

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

6. Im reciveing scam emails from support about dating support

Im receiveing scam emails from support about dating support im not instreasd in dating support scam emails i want these to stop

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

7. Someone still has the same email name

Why has someone called Jim got my email address. This is very worrying and should not have happened

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

8. Being played against the Homeless

Homeless as of now. Malware activates increased requirements to access Outlook mail. Requiring info I no longer have. I have met basic requirements of access, xxxxxxxx@gmail.com. Your company is triggered by malicious malware and responds in a excessively scrutinizing fashion. This is playing you and making matters difficult for me. I have given you no reason for increased security. Normalise Proceedures Please.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

9. BUG: Cannot open an attachment with password in outlook.com

When opening any password protected attachment (e.g. pdf) in an email on Outlook.com, it detects the keypresses as mail shortcuts instead of allowing to type password. E.g. when i try to open a password protected pdf and type letter J in password text box, it triggers the shortcut to move to previous mail, preventing me from entering complete password and opening the pdf on browser. As an alternative i have to download the file and open it in native PDF viewer. This is inefficient, please fix it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

10. Mark as safe sender.

I selected a job site for notifications and they keep showing up in junk. Bring back safe sender list

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

11. Make 'Junk Email' inbox optional as it never works anyway

Make 'Junk Email' inbox optional as it never works anyway - and too many legitimate mail is going there which makes it harder to find if I forget to check both. Am sick of wasting time chasing up emails from people only to find it was sitting in 'Junk Email' the whole time!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

12. Receiving emails from gmail.

Make sure individuals can receive emails from gmail accounts. I am unable to receive emails from my own or others gmail accounts. Are there certain settings preventing this? What’s the go?

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

13. Web Outlook: Bug Report: Logged me into my CWU account even though I was inside my SNHU student account.

Repeatable event: I was cleaning out my Central Washington University alumni email yesterday logged out, shut down my system. The next morning when I got up rebooted my computer and logged into my SNHU (Southern New Hampshire University ) webmail it logged me into CWU webmail, I have been able to repeat this and have had it happen before. I have crean shots if you want them.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

15. Help!!! Mail delivery failure email

Why are people getting a delivery failure email when they try to send emails to my account even though I am actually receiving their emails??

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

16. Why can I not choose words like "hard" to block email?

I get more spam in my outlook account than in any of my other email accounts. Most you cannot unsubscribe to and blocking the email does no good - they just send with a different email address. Years ago, I was able to choose to block email containing certain words - like hard, russian, verification... why can't that option be brought back? I am surprised and disappointed that my Microsoft email is so technologically behind my others!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

17. More easy access to hotmail support

I need support and I dont known how or where ask for help

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

18. Bad substitution of greek ano teleia in message text

When I type the character "·" (U+0387 GREEK ANO TELEIA == GREEK UPPER DOT) in a message, even if the Content-Type will be “text/html; charset="utf-8"” because of other characters included in the text, that character will be substituted by "·" (U+00B7 MIDDLE DOT), which is incorrectly specified as an equivalent in the Unicode standard but the glyphs are (or should be) different; the GREEK UPPER DOT is the upper dot of a colon (and should be even higher for all caps), not a dot at the middle in general.
    Why substitute characters when UTF-8 allows for any Unicode character?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

19. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise.

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

20. Fix Junk Deletion

I keep having to refresh the webpage just to delete junk or delete trash. Everything I try it on be it browser on phone or computer has the same glitch. I can't delete junk unless I refresh or delete it from deleted. Please fix this.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base