OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook.com

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New feedback from Outlook.com

Block content from unknown person did not work properly.
    I have much more received unknown nor I like it and tell me how to block permanently blocked these email.

and attachment pic has auto show. I have already block attachment picture.
    make your service better.

and reply me when solve my problems

11,345 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    52 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

2. New feedback from Outlook.com

Hi just a couple of things , the little arrow on the top of the folders scroll bar does not work . Also the OUTLOOK get stuck in send after sending an E-Mail, so whenever you select a folder it ends up with the screen sending the lat thing sent.

1,065 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

3. Spam emails

Please not allow people to choose their name as: Mail, verification, email alert.
    Nobody is called “verification “ and so on... I get a lot of spams emails from those scammers !!!

76 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Delete bulk emails

Delete multiple ails instead of one at a time

1,974 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    243 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get rid of that goddam CONVERSATION HISTORY in Outlook. I don't use conversations. Make it optional.

Get rid of that goddam CONVERSATION HISTORY in Outlook. I don't use conversations and I suspect a lot of other Outlook users don't use it. Why do you nerds insist on making everyone in your image? Make the **** thing optional.

1,594 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    180 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New feedback from Outlook.com

when right clicking on the "Deleted Items" folder change "Delete All" to empty trash. I have to click on "Deleted Items"...then right click and "Delete All"....just to make sure I am getting the correct folder.

638 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    120 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New feedback from Outlook.com

I have been using Outlook for years. I certainly do not agree with all the changes you are making, especially when you now want us to pay in order to have features we do not want just to remove your ads from our page. I have always used my own ad blocker and now you want me to change that so you won`t take up the space on the right side of my page, it is ridiculous!

353 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Unified Inbox and Other Folders. Just as a View, not by mixing the actual emails

Unified Inbox and Other Folders. Just as a View, not by mixing the actual emails

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Receiving emails from gmail.

Make sure individuals can receive emails from gmail accounts. I am unable to receive emails from my own or others gmail accounts. Are there certain settings preventing this? What’s the go?

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. New feedback from Outlook.com

The find or search does not work very well relating to names etc

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. My Mail is not coming in on my phone but is on the server outlook.com?

My Mail is not coming in on my phone but is on the server outlook.com?

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Invite Attendees wont accept email address with o'apostrophe

When inviting attendees to new event, Outlook Calendar now won't accept email address with apostrophe eg in format "john.o'smith@agency.gov.xx" (generates error box "One or more attendees have invalid email addresses"), even though same email address is used to send emails and even forward received calendar events. This is a new development. Outlook used to let me invite to this (same) address - now just get error - is there any setting in Outlook Calendar to fix this incorrect error/block ??

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Delete all in delete folder

I would love to see a select all option for permanently deleting messages in the delete folder. I have this option on my computer but not my mobile device, and I have no room to download more apps. 1800+ old messages is difficult to delete by groups of five. Thanks.

667 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. New feedback from Outlook.com

The right side Adsense Ads are annoying. I dont know why you need Ads to earn money. Your competitor (Gmail) is giving the free service without any ads(web version) then why you are still showing it.

If you remove the Ads then you are in the competition of Gmail. Please remove it.

Otherwise everything is fine, simple UI looks good.

Thanks for the free service.

306 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    35 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. You should give customers the possibility to deactivate the safelinks feature

I am an Office 365 Home subscriber. Yesterday, my Outlook started suddenly use safelinks feature that changes links in emails to a very complicated form, which is visible when using plain text, as I do. Outlook support staff was very helpful and they are going to deactivate the feature. However, I would prefer that this kind of change would be optional and, at the very least, the customer could independently deactivate the feature. It does not make sense that I have to contact customer support in order to receive emails on which links do not look terrible. The problems of…

611 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    130 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please add support for complications on the new Apple Watch 4 faces

I would like to request that you add support for the new infograph modular watch face for Apple Watch 4. You currently support the regular modular watch faces. Also, if possible, please add support for the all the new inforgraph watch faces. It would be great to get my outlook calendar on as many watch faces as possible as my company does not allow our outlook work email to go thru the built in apple mail/calendar apps, which are available as a complications on almost every watch face.

Thank you!

59 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. distracting animation in ads

I understand the the addition of ads in the free outlook email. However, the animation in the ads is very distracting when I'm just trying to read or write a simple email, and much more when I'm trying to read or write a more complicated email.

Please consider using ads in such a way that they are visible, but not distracting to the task at hand. Please at least make them static.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Actual account merging. Have accounts and various communicational devices all controlled tracked and accessable as a sort of merged account

Merger accounts management. Just conceived idea so im not too indepth with it as far as actual details are concerned but the funcuality the processes reason to be and most of the involved resources to include. Good luck and Godspeed do with it what you will

543 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    63 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)