OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook.com

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. new hotmail account email verification should ask to call to landline phone or cellular phone not only to send sms; should ask all options

new hotmail account email verification should ask to call to landline phone or cellular phone not only to send sms; should ask all options

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Feedback screen top right blue heading partially cut off when viewed vertically- Samsung phone

Just now I am submitting several things I have noticed most about this feedback screen.

As stated above, the Feedback screen top right blue heading partially cut off when viewed vertically on my Samsung phone.
    The word Anonymous cuts off at "Anony" and sign out is cut off at "Si", then there is about a 1 inch white strip on the right of the screen. I did notice when viewed horizontally on my phone it does show the full heading of this screen.

I also do not see an option to receive response information in my email from the administrators…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Category bar below this box on feedback screen

On the feedback link the category box above this box has a designated number of options. Only the first 2 are listed 1 time every option after is listed 2 times, I do not see a difference or necessity for them to be listed 2 times.

I also do not see an option to receive response information in my email from the administrators as to whether this problem is resolved, in process, or the feedback comment was received unless this is automatic.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. To be able to flip back and forth through speciffic page #'s.

To be able to flip back and forth through speciffic page

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How do I empty my deleted folder? Currently I do not see a function available to do this in Hotmail, on smartphone.

Create a smartphone user friendly Hotmail platform with common email tool functions such as Delete recycle folder which currently holds afew hundred junk mails.
    Also, a select all function should be made available in the inbox, to allow users to select all mail and unselect the important ones to keep.
    This will improve a better hotmail user experiences and time efficiency.

98 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Surfing emails

In each of the current Outlook email boxes it allows accessing emails only from the list. It's impossible to get into the next or previous email from within the current one by clicking an arrow. Instead one must exit the current email, back to the list in order to select another one. This is amazingly counterintuitive!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. soft reminder before the flight

sent the soft reminder for the passenger 2-3 days before their flight, could be through sms or wtsap even email..TQVM

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. i cant even change my phone number let alone set up my old new surface because its not compatable for anything

So confuseing and i feel like its climbing a mountain after loging in to change anything as well layouts and playforms for surface is frustrateing to finde out i need an old phone number to be active to continue useing an e mail i made in highschool...facebook kicks your **** when it comes to being able to change and set up simple settings. Disgruntled user. Minde the spelling

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Join with WordPress.com to make more 💰💰💰💰

I think it would be really neat to join with this blogging site. I feel you are a more Secure & Serious & Superior mailing service, & you guys would make them look good. But at the some time give them business, & also make more 💰 💰💰💰 than you Already!!
    Have 💰 💰 💰💰💰

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Tasks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base