OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac,www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

2. Help

On of my folders has become a black hole. Any mail moved in to this one box disappears and is untraceable. Please help

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

3. How do I change my surname on my email profile? There’s no option under settings to do so

How do I change my surname on my email profile? There’s no option under settings to do so

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

All the best

The Outlook Team

4. How do I make a new mail directory? I can't find any button or option to do this!

Add an option SOMEWHERE where new mail directories can be added or old ones deleted.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

5. Receiving spams and the sender appears to be ..... ME !

I receives spams, Outlook.com says that the sender is me ! I'm pretty sure that's not the case. I changed my password, checked recent activity on my account ...

When I copy the sender's adress, or I reply to the message, it recognizes my mail adresse as being the sender !

I've done some research, it appears that some techniques relying on the mail's header, it's possible tofake the sender's adress.

Is all this normal ?!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

6. Tired of scam mails

Scam mails

Please do something to avoid scam mails, I keep receiving scam mails almost every day with the same name. Please help

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

7. I need to know my email address as I cant get into my original Facebook page with out it. When you answer these questions please include the

When some asks for comphermation about there email please send there entire email address not just part with ex's in it. Example ianlitwixxx@outlook.com
    That was what I saw on my back up a dress a while back when I was sent a "suspicious activity notification" to my gmail. Please let me know @ litwin.ian@gmail.com my outlook back up

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

8. My e-mail is not working properly

My e-mail keeps asking me to confirm my identity with some code. I already did it. But it keeps asking for me to confirm my identity and doesn’t move forward so I can use it properly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

9. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

10. I am NOT DHL customer support

I have a question. Why does it show me as DHL customer support ??

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

11. Can not send emails then my outlook sent a draft that I didn’t want sent!

Need a more direct way to contact outlook when emails won’t send. I’m transitioning to a new job, the timing for sent emails to not go out is extremely unfortunate!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

13. Emails from Microsoft Outlook to update my account because they do not have permission to post emails from an old email address I removed.

Microsoft stop sending emails to update my account because you don’t have permission to post emails to my email account from an old email address. I removed that old email address from my account years ago. There is nothing I can do at my end at this point. The problem is with Microsoft! Stop bugging me with these emails multiple times daily!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

14. Question

Are you actually changing your entire system and cancelling all accounts that are not updated as of August 1st? Or is this a fishing email sent out as if from Hotmail?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

16. I cannot open the mailbox these days!why?could you solve the problem,many thanks!

I cannot open the mailbox these days!why?could you solve the problem,many thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

18. Email resetting password

I want to reset an account that I created using the recommended strong password from iPhone, which is not saved as I expected in iCloud Keychain and I don’t remember the password. Is it possible to do it?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

19. Cannot send emails from my other account and cannot easily find support to rectify issue. Bounced from person to person as no can help me.

Cannot send emails. Stuck in drafts. Support team offer no support. No one seems to know how to fix the issue

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

20. I need a conversation with someone about my account, I am already well informed. Stop forcing dumb protocols on us!

I need a conversation with someone about my account please! I am already well informed. Stop forcing dumb protocols on us!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base