OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

2. Email in box problem

I am unable to see fresh mails in my inbox for last three or four months. Only old mails are being shown.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

3. Things first inbox laters ends in junk email

I’ve now tried several times that I receive an email correctly in my inbox. I leave it as unread for later and days later when I check my junk email to see if emails have ended here by mistake, I realize that the exact same message from earlier now has been moved to junk email. I think you really have to make sure that emails can’t automatically be moved after they first have been sorted. This strange filter will make me lose important emails that I know isn’t junk and I’ve noticed correctly in my inbox but later is moved…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

4. Hello.

I no longer recive notifications, incoming mails.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

6. Hi how do i report this person with this email- xxx@brownjames.co.uk because he knows my email password and is bribing me ......

Need help with reporting this person using the email account xxxxx@brownjames.co.uk because he hacked me email and knows my password and is now bribing me..... please make it easy for us users to make a complaint or report this kind of activity.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

7. bring back the sweep option

bring back the sweep option in some form. It's crazy to think this is an improvement. I now have to check each email individually to delete it. I cant even check all the visible email on a page and delete them. each one individually. Like I have time to go through all 2 or 3 hundred emails a day. Think about what you've done and tell me how that could possibly be considered an improvement or productivity booster. I'm going to have to switch email accounts now, I cant keep up with all the changes and not for the good,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

8. Have trouble with tje country of mi account

Hi! Im from Argentina. Somehow, i dont know why, but mi account seems to be linked and created in Bolivia. I've never been to Bolivia, mi account was created in Argentina...
    Thank you very much.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

10. Blocking

Why is there no option to block emails anymore? Im getting about 20junk emails a day from the same address. Junk in the last few weeks is becoming a bigger problme

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise.

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

12. Emails sent from Curaçao bounced. How can I receive these?

I have been notified by my contacts in Curaçao (friends and family) that they are not able to email me. The emails are not placed in my spam folder, but bounced all together. I need to be able to receive these emails. What can I do to receive these emails?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

13. Not able to add/create a nea folder in the Microsoft Outlook app. The ok tab is not highlighted/active

Not an idea just a feature not working, i.r creating a new folder feature in the Outlook email does not work. (As in above comment).

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise.

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

15. there're same named two different accounts

My problem is same as title.
    one is made by my university, and another one is by me(system said).
    I wanna unify this accounts into 'made by university' only.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

16. I can't get into my old account, but I don't know how many days. Can you help me please don't remember asking the security question. my old

I can't get into my old account, but I don't know how many days. Can you help me please don't remember asking the security question. my old account address xxxxxx@hotmail.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

18. Help

I am having a Very difficult time receiving e-mails from my boss/co-worker and can't seem to figure why. They send out content and never reaches me except it reaches everyone else. I've even tried marking them as a priority sender, is there anything you or I could do to handle this, as it's so important I can transfer info through e-mail for work purposes? Could it have something to fo with them sending to multiple accounts at one time?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

19. Mail problem

Hi, i need some help please,i keep receiveing this e -mail from oulook, saying that i can’t get the e mails from g mail,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

20. Problem receiving yahoo emails

I don't receive emails to my hotmail account when they are sent from a Yahoo email. I have missed important emails due to this problem. Please can this be looked into.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base