OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

Outlook.com

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug report: email I deleted is unwantedly recovered back to mail server folder

Bug report: email that I deleted gets unwantedly recovered back into email server folders

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

2. Email to self go to Junk Folder

In the last month or so no matter what I do, all email I send to myself goes to the Junk Folder. I've added my email address and domain to safe senders

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

4. Why can't I access email while off line?

Why can't I access email while off line?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

5. Why doesn't microsoft solve the problem "m.live not responding due to long script"?

Why doesn't microsoft solve the problem "m.live not responding due to long script"?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

6. Why am I not receiving emails from saved contacts?

I have 2 saved contacts from whom I have received numerous e-mails over the years. The last few months, they informed me that they sent me e-mails to my @hotmail.com account. I did not receive these and their mails are not in my junk folder. Another (unsaved) email sent me e-mails. Initially I received their emails in my Inbox.... thereafter again, I did not receive their emails.

Every time, I look like an idiot having to say "I did not get your e-mail".

PLEASE ADVISE, what is going on with HOTMAIL?? I've had my account since about 2000 and I…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

7. Messages missing from my mail. Missing ICBC informationwith address. From date of email.

Not allow people to hack emails and to bother government mail and lawyer information.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

8. Mail dissapeared

Hello

My mails from the last 8 days just dissapeared there are not in my inbox nor in my deleted files bin could you look it through please there were important mails in there

Gr
    Whitney

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

10. Hi

I am uting this fran 2004 to 2011.
    I dont sign because of eror .
    Today i get acount but There is no decument.
    Please how i get my decument andre pictures ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

11. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

12. How do I set up rules in hotmail when logged in via a Safari browser on my iphone?

How do I set up rules in hotmail when logged in via a Safari browser on my iphone?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

13. Account Settings

Hello

Why is there no option to review my account settings?

On my gmail account, I am able to go into my account settings and see which devices have access to my emaill and remove them.

Am I able to do this with outlook?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

15. I am login to my email id chandanishere@hotmail.com after many years. But no earlier mail is available. I want to view my earlier mails.help

I am login to my email id _____@hotmail.com after many years. But no earlier mail is available. I want to view my earlier mails.help

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

17. I dont recieve facebook recovery email.

I dont recieve messages from facebook.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

18. Frozen on Mac. Can’t read emails, switch folders, search, log out, NOTHING! This has been going on for three days!!!

Not an idea, a complaint. Outlook not working on Mac. I can log in but cannot do anything, can’t read emails, switch folders, search, log out, NOTHING! This is extraordinarily frustrating

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

19. Couldn’t send email

iPhone邮件上登陆outlook只能收件不能发邮件

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Feedback and Knowledge Base