OutlookUservoice_icon_outlook Outlook Feedback by UserVoice

Outlook.com

Got a suggestion for how to improve Outlook.com? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hotmail.co.uk connection

it would be a good idea to let subscribers access their old hotmail.co.uk accounts. Mine hasn't worked for 3 weeks.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Outlook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

2. Support WLM

Continue to support WLM

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Outlook.com app.

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ☺

If you have a feature you would like to see added to the app in the future please let us know here in the UserVoice forum.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums

3. I don't get em

I don't get any emails

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

PS: We are not able to see replies to this address. Please refer any additional questions you may have to in-app support or the online answer forums.

4. Create a basic version of Outlook for older computers

Please provide a basic version of Outlook (or bring back Hotmail). The new system is unuseable on anything bu the latest computers with fast internet. On a lot of my computers I use it barely runs, never mind actually try and do something!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

5. Exit Search

'Exit Search' button is not prominent and hard to find. I was expecting it to be somewhere near the 'Close (X)' button or in the search results themselves. Perhaps the search results should look different from an inbox-like list of emails. Search box was not prominent.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

6. Mail won't load

There are so many issues with the browser version of outlook!

1. A lot of the time, new emails won't sync into the phone web browser such as safari on iPhone, and I must reload the webpage multiple times before the email actually becomes visible.

2. Occasionally whenever I click an email, the blue box is shown (typical when selecting an email, and the mail won't actually open. I had to reload the webpage multiple times before I can actually open the email and look at it's contents.

3. Sometimes I have difficulty clicking some icons, such as expanding the…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Thank you for reaching out to let us know about your recent experience while using the Oultook.com app.

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

7. working email

an email system that works

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

8. langue

I have been using outlook mail for the last 7 years....suddendly today all the language change from french to english....can you help me ?

Y. Robert
    lechambly2@hotmail.com

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

9. USING ACTUAL HELP TO HELP QUERIES

HOW ABOUT YOU ACTUALLY OFFER SUPPORT RATHER THAN A SPIDER WEB OF HELPLESS ****

USE PEOPLE AND YOU MAY HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS MORE

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

10. www.msnkiss.com

YOU TAKE YOU TAKE YOU TAKE YOU TAKE . I AM MR.HAKAN DURUSTER FROM TURKEY TO ISTANBUL CITY . MY DOMAIN WWW.MSNKISS.COM FOR TO HELP. I AM FOR SALE DOMAINTHIS MY DOMAIN FOR OFFRER RUSSIA WANT . BUT I AM NO WANT RUSSIA COMPANy NO FOR SALE . RUSSIA THINK BAD SIDE . hakanduruster@hotmail.com

see search internat

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

11. My Humble Opinion

Outlook is the most difficult eMail client I've ever used. Is seriously requires simplifying and made more user friendly. Its also a security nightmare in terms of it seems to want to do everything automatically. Another issue is when you reply to an eMail the original disappears completely and requires a lot of unnecessary work to recover. As to contacts they are almost impossible to view.

Please Microsoft have a serious rethink about this.
    Joe.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

12. simpleness

let me just get to my emails without all this

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

We apologize for the inconvenience and believe all your questions can be answered by going to the following link: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Get-help-with-Outlook-com-40676ad0-c831-45ac-a023-5be633be798d?ui=en-US

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

13. Microsoft Outlook

Need an easy way to get my email with Microsoft Outlook

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

14. Remove inequalities/derivation from world

request kindly bring Mircosoft on zeo level by using Delta lim_(x->∞) δ(log(x)) sin(x) =0 it will end inequalities from world same is derivation

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

15. saving of photos

hi, what happened to "save as" for photos?
    i just cannot save photos anymore

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

16. Servers allways down

Add working servers that don't crash all the time

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

All the best,

The Outlook Mobile Team

17. Unread email folder

Where is the unread email folder?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

All the best,
    The Outlook Mobile Team

18. Update security

Was blocked access to my hotmail because visiting another country and couldn't send myself the text to unlock it so went through a large questionnaire process to get into my emails only to be told to change my password and when I went to add the security option of sending an email to another address (my husbands Gmail works fine) only to be told once again to send a text to my phone anyway! Why did I go through this process for nothing?! Pathetic

155 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey There!

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

19. No wonder everyone’s switching to google. You guys are so out of touch with what everyone wants. This is ridiculous hotmail WAS awesome.

No wonder everyone is switching to gma. This has become ridiculously difficult to do simple tasks, it was perfect when hotmail ran it.
    Now I can’t figure out how to delete 20 year old contacts from my iPhone, I can’t delete mail without refreshing because outlook loads everything in single chunks, too many slide-y windows, pop up notifications, what ever happened to keeping things simple?
    For years I have tolerated these changes hoping I’d get used to it but you still have the most uncomfortable setup I’ve ever used, get with the program. While you do that, I’m dropping my…

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey There!

Here you will find assistance for everything from getting started using your account to troubleshooting any issues that may arise. ?

All the best,
    The Outlook Team

20. Stop sending me emails about settings. 10 days/emails, no unsub... just stupid.

Sending me non-stop daily emails for almost 2 weeks, for some non-existent account issue is ridiculous. Is this some kind of emergency?! And no way unsubscribing or otherwise stopping it. You're telling me there is a credential issue with an email account that has nothing to do with outlook, I don't use with outlook and therefore have no way addressing via the settings with outlook, which appears to be the only way to stop this utterly annoying onslaught of pest-mail. Surely you guys can do better than this? FFS...

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey there!

Thank you for using Outlook.com and reaching out to us regarding your recent experience.

Currently, this channel is dedicated to feedback requests only, but we recently added in-app support to assist you with your questions and concerns.

To contact in-app support please use the following steps:

Sign into your email account on any web browser on a pc or Mac, www.outlook.com .

Click the ? in the top menu bar to open the Help pane.

Click on the Help link toward the bottom of the pane to open the Contact Support box.

We look forward to assisting you there!

All the best

The Outlook Team

PS: Please use the Help Section of the app for any questions, we are not able to see replies to this address.

• Don't see your idea?

Outlook.com

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base